CRACKING DAY OUT

Had a look out ferretting on Sunday with Woodga and the lads. What a beatiful day , clear blue skies and sunshine , couldnt ask for better !!

We started to ferret a hedgerow but the nettles were very lively so we decided to try some open field sets.

We got 10 out of one set and 10 out of the next , before Woodga stuck his hand in a hole only to get stung off some wasps :censored:

We had 34 by lunchtime , a quick sarnie and a cup of tea and we were out again for the afternoon shift............

Blaze the terrier was his usual self pinning a few bunnies in the rushes..... :notworthy:

After a long hard day we finished on 67 rabbits , a real good days ferretting :clapper::clapper:

A few pics of the day ..................

My pup..

post-29-1223384809.jpg

post-29-1223384876.jpg

Woodga and Blaze dealing with another customer..

post-29-1223384876.jpg

Wasps in here Woodga :whistling:

post-29-1223384986.jpg

post-29-1223385053.jpg

End of day !!!!!!!!!!

post-29-1223384912.jpg

Edited by FOXHUNTER

well what can i say i had loads of pictures from the day but i pressed format on the camera and deleted the lot :censored: , yes those wasps had me first time this year and a double wammy at that on the right palm ,

blaze worked well all day and as a result we had 67 rabbits marked he caught a few in the rushes and a few out of the walls hard going at the moment due to cover still standing but we manged to have a good session looking forward to our next outing :victory: ,

Cracking day out just about sums that up, well done!

Too much 'rubbish' here to start 3 foot of nettles brambles and long grass.

Farmer on my permission is a real lazy bast##d

Even the 'stubble' is 2 foot high!!

Hes moaning about rabbits but we cant see em to shoot on the stubble and his hedges / ditches are way overgrown.

Much as I like me ferreting I aint a mobile hedger and ditcher!

Edited by masmiffy