Camoman returns....

Hail cammo-man, a true legend :notworthy::notworthy: Yes wilf, the second photo does show an abnormally small weiner :whistling:

P.S. The reason nobody looked twice at cammo-man is Lord Gimplet (Mr Darcy) taking the photos was naked and had lathered himself in Nutella and pigeon feathers..................

wow good to see cammoman back saving the good people of the capital instead of those folks at yellrubknob , i guess the guy with the crown thought all his dreams had cum at once when cammoman turned up to see him good on ya

Hang on.... How do we know it's the same Cammo man? Usually Big Dicks from Burnley!

:icon_eek:

Well, when I was one of the blessed who actually met Cammo Man, I asked where he had got his suit from ................ He told me he found it on ebay when he was searching for something else, I have to say I didn't believe him, I thought he must have been searching for a snug fitting spandex suit for his gimp play.

Then I just typed in 195/60/15 M+S, looking for tyres for a mate ...........

And amongst other things this little lot appeared!!!!

wow good to see cammoman back saving the good people of the capital instead of those folks at yellrubknob , i guess the guy with the crown thought all his dreams had cum at once when cammoman turned up to see him good on ya

Hang on.... How do we know it's the same Cammo man? Usually Big Dicks from Burnley!

Now now, us folks in Yelnrub need saving too you know ... well, the ladies are partiuclarly in need of being protected from all the Big Dicks :laugh:

Come back from your holiday in the Capital safely Cammoman. I'd like to see a few snaps of you going round the town centre of Yelnrub in your suit - or maybe even get your autograph :wub: swoon ....

It must get awfully hot inside them suits :laugh:

when middle aged blokes start wearing skin tight lycra suits in public thats the least of there problems :laugh:

Well you can see what your getting in detail :laugh: