lets see pictures of your bully looking terriers

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HERES A FEW BULLY LOOKING TERRIERS PAST'N'PRESENT(EVERY ONE OF THEM ,A WORKER)   (SPARTAN 84)     (SOOTY'N'SPADE,94)     (SUNNY,06)     (SNAP 06)     (SPADE,08,12MNTH)not started

THANKS what a good topic i started all your dogs are mint good to see a bully type terrier as i am wanting a bully looking terrier dog to buy

Posted Images

:yes:

DSCN1612GDcopied.jpg

Never mind the not worthy comments & the borrowed cliches,,,, the dog above has been thoroughly tested. & if the dog hadnt done what was asked I would have never wasted the battery in the camera.

Dscn1929gd.jpg

Dscn1889GD.jpg

Dscn1890GD.jpg

meg with her brother josh.a couple from last season and another little bitch ive got sister to elisderyns molly

the choc and the black dog look real hard types, so just wondering whats their age and what their working styles are.

uru what qualities do you look for when selecting a stud dog for your bitches

can the mods read members PMs

Meg started off her career being very hard ,stupidly i gave her too much to young as she was all i had working after we had a few failiurs and 3 decent dogs stolen,by the end of her first season i nearly ruined her luckily after the summer off she came good but working much steadier saying that she still knows how to put yhe preasure on and you only ever need one hole.The black dog started rock hard but unfortunately my mate who owns him fell very ill when the dog was young so cant work him and wont part with him for any amount of money(believe me ive tried many times)ive took the gamble and used him on a couple of bitches after 1 of their litter brothers was stolen age 4 and their other brother died at work also age 4 and he has produced some very handy terriers, They will be 9 in october and are old nuttal(pre 85 no border blood)on the top side and old gould on the bottom

good , honest reply there Downsouth, Lahosh heres two dog pups out of the 'Meg' bitch that we have up here, both made decent starts

YIS BLUE :thumbs:

brock1.jpg

meg with her brother josh.a couple from last season and another little bitch ive got sister to elisderyns molly

the choc and the black dog look real hard types, so just wondering whats their age and what their working styles are.

uru what qualities do you look for when selecting a stud dog for your bitches

can the mods read members PMs

Meg started off her career being very hard ,stupidly i gave her too much to young as she was all i had working after we had a few failiurs and 3 decent dogs stolen,by the end of her first season i nearly ruined her luckily after the summer off she came good but working much steadier saying that she still knows how to put yhe preasure on and you only ever need one hole.The black dog started rock hard but unfortunately my mate who owns him fell very ill when the dog was young so cant work him and wont part with him for any amount of money(believe me ive tried many times)ive took the gamble and used him on a couple of bitches after 1 of their litter brothers was stolen age 4 and their other brother died at work also age 4 and he has produced some very handy terriers, They will be 9 in october and are old nuttal(pre 85 no border blood)on the top side and old gould on the bottom

good , honest reply there Downsouth, Lahosh heres two dog pups out of the 'Meg' bitch that we have up here, both made decent starts

YIS BLUE :thumbs:

brock1.jpg

the black dog is out off meg and my mates wheeler dog shaver who was just under 1/4 bull,the chocolate is out of meg back to her son which was by my same mates wheeler dog charlie who was 1/8 bull,megs son that sired the chocolate dog has just been bred to the little brindle bitch that i put on my post which is a grandaughter of josh and litter sister to elisderyns molly so with the two pups we have out of meg and pickaxes chaz hopefully we should have some promising pups to run on next winter.

Nice dogs lads :thumbs: ..How did shaver and charlie work to ground???

shaverhad quite a rough start to his career (everything seemed to go wrong that could for a young dog)changed hands and eventually came good age 3,charlie was very hard would kill most of his foxes and if you didnt dig to him quick enough would eat them i kept a black dog from charlie-meg who was very imature at 18 months then one morning i dug to him with a dead fox that he had started eating foxes number 2 and 3 the same i dug to him dead on his fourth dig the one thing i found with the wheeler outcrosses is they can be slow to mature where meg and her littermates and the stuff i had before them were screaming to go at 10 months but in the wrong hands this could be their undoing (easy to enter easy to ruin )