lets see pictures of your bully looking terriers

some nice TUFF looking dogs there, though the hardest, and best terrier's I have seen work, were ordinary looking fell type dog/bitches that could find and stay till dug to EVERY TIME ;) .

NO BULLY\BEAUITIES PERHAPS BUT THEY,,LL DO......

can mods read members PMs

Hi Lahosh, been away for a while- just got back. How's Old Biff?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HERES A FEW BULLY LOOKING TERRIERS PAST'N'PRESENT(EVERY ONE OF THEM ,A WORKER)   (SPARTAN 84)     (SOOTY'N'SPADE,94)     (SUNNY,06)     (SNAP 06)     (SPADE,08,12MNTH)not started

THANKS what a good topic i started all your dogs are mint good to see a bully type terrier as i am wanting a bully looking terrier dog to buy

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

here's mine, i took him off a womn who was going to stab him because he belonged to her husband and he left her, spiteful cow!! anyway, he is 50/50 jack and staff his dad is a massive staff with a head more towards mastiff size so im amazed at how small he is really. ah well, he is 14 months and im just wondering really if its too late to get him working or will he have gone soft by now? he likes to have a bit of a go at other dogs like. if its not too late, whats the best way to bring him on? i know a few people who work their terriers but he is my first apart from a fell called sid viscious i had a few years back but had to give him up due to going to uni(he apparently turned into a good working dog with the bloke who bred him). any advise welcomed cheers.

here he is....chuck

2005_0131chuck0003.jpg

2005_0131chuck0001.jpg

Edited by stick