lets see pictures of your bully looking terriers

Good looking dogs for sure but I have had bullish dogs that aint worth a wank...!!!!!!!!...........The funny thing is that a weak floppy eared snipey bitch that I have here at the moment is the best I have owned.... :whistling:

Personally I think that too much bull blood ,in a breed that doesnt really need it , can result in an animal with a heart that writes cheques its body cant cash......?..Sayin that though a good strong bullish terrier is pleasing to the eye.... :victory:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HERES A FEW BULLY LOOKING TERRIERS PAST'N'PRESENT(EVERY ONE OF THEM ,A WORKER)   (SPARTAN 84)     (SOOTY'N'SPADE,94)     (SUNNY,06)     (SNAP 06)     (SPADE,08,12MNTH)not started

THANKS what a good topic i started all your dogs are mint good to see a bully type terrier as i am wanting a bully looking terrier dog to buy

Posted Images

Dog most to the left on both pics is Danny, Malcs old Border dog.

Malc says...

This will throw you!!! You contribute your bull headed patterdales to staff breeding, and I don't doubt for a minute that staffs have had an influence in the breed, but when I started with Borders 20 odd years ago, you used to get some slape coated Borders with heads like bull terriers, wrinkles in the forehead and all the lot, and with not good fronts either! Some of these were out of nearly the same breeding that were being shown at the time. Some of them were as hard as iron, particularly the dogs. Buck and bray were always adament that they'd never use bull terrier in their breeding, but would openly admit using Border terrier bred stuff. Perhaps some of the bull terrier heading comes down from some of the older border lines. I'm not talking about the mamby pamby show bred stuff that you see at working terrier shows these days, but I'm on about some of the good honest working lines (which of there are some families still about).

Danny and Needle.

post-751-1212181416_thumb.jpg

post-751-1212182780_thumb.jpg

Malc

Guest boysfaetheblackstuff
come on lets see some pictures of your bully looking terriers would love to see them

Twelsh,

Here are a couple of ours:

Turk

getimage-3.jpg

Gravedigger Jr

getimage-5.jpg

Do you think that collar will hold!

has grave digger got an undershot jaw???? just askin

Threbb,

I only use the collars & chains to take pics,to keep them still.

Bftbs,

No,Gravedigger Jr actually has a very clean scissor bite,however Turk is undershot.They are both pure Booth breeding

craig

cool mate somethin just didnt look [bANNED TEXT] way the dog .... but anyway as long as it does the bizzz :victory:

thankyou all for posting the pictures of your bully looking terriers real nice dogs :victory:keep them coming nice to see some bully looking terriers

you not putting yours up tommy?

cant mate wood1 has got them all now :wallbash:

I bet people think what the hell does he use that thing for when they look in you garden

Never see some one use one of those for dogs but good thinking mate haha

Luckily my neighbours know me really well so know im a good girl, that spring pole is a bit older and more weathered now, looking better with the ivy growing up it.

5fdfbb88.jpg