The Building Trade

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to late by then rates will be right down people will be losing houses because poles and every other foreign cxxt has raped our country and fuxked off home . or were paying for them in prison i have no time for them because we get treated like shit in our own country

Its not like that here!!

3 weeks ago i phoned up 3 builders for quotes for a garden wall. I had already dug and laid the foundation so the donkey work was done. All i needed was a 8 metre wall built out of 9inch hollow blocks.

2 never even turned up to give me a quote and the other quoted £600 !!!!!!!!! :icon_eek:

I did it myself and saved nearly £500. :toast:

this is just it i personally dont think any party would make a difference to our lifes ,They may say before a election they will do this that and other but even now if you watch any debate in parliment you still hear the crap of what labour inheritated from the conservite party ,They seem happy to pile money into sorting other countries problems and let tom dick and harry enter ours and take jobs benifets ect ,do any of you really hand on heart believe any other party would sort the problems of work taxes ect out ?

iv'e got work on for the next 2 months after having sod all for 4 weeks,it is dire,a couple of companys have gone bust and it is immigration that's doing it,cheap labour,i'd like to see the unemployment figures.

if i had plenty of money i'd f**k off to australia to live,this country's f****d.

and im f****d if i'd vote for b.n.p bunch of racist nazis,i aint racist but im against immigration

what's it going to be like in 10-20 years time?makes me wonder what iv'e brought kid's into

a revalution (think thats how you spell it :laugh: ) is whots needed get someone that know the crack,

and not a jumped up collage or uni buff thats never had to do a days work in there lifes cus mommy daddy are loaded

its all right for them with there houses been past down to them by there familys :censored::censored::censored::censored:

and us working to keep these low life :censored: s

Guest lurcherboy2008
Whas the work sittuation out there? here in Leicestershire its dire, sites full of half built houses ,just stopped ,loads of brickys and chippys out of work, carnt get a start nowhere, whats it like around the country?

for us private chippys it was quiet as feck justt before christmas now were booked up until june/july, people say its coz they bills, fuel prices an everything is risin sharply, every f*cker is worrying :wallbash::wallbash:

this is just it i personally dont think any party would make a difference to our lifes ,They may say before a election they will do this that and other but even now if you watch any debate in parliment you still hear the crap of what labour inheritated from the conservite party ,They seem happy to pile money into sorting other countries problems and let tom dick and harry enter ours and take jobs benifets ect ,do any of you really hand on heart believe any other party would sort the problems of work taxes ect out ?

get the foreign twats out its a start

bnp could make some real changes.

Guest fight the ban
my 2 sons earning a good living at painting and decorating in london ,, but now being undercut by easter europeans ie:poles

I CHARGE £350 FOR A 1000 BRICKS AND 85P A BLOCK, IVE HEARD OF THE POLES CHARGING £150 FOR A 1000 BRICKS AND 20P A BLOCK.

Plenty of work round here although sometimes the money aint that good as prices are being undercut by poles etc My last firm lost a loft job on price to a polish outfit and, a few months later, had to go in and ripout what they had done and redo it. They made such as a mess of it the house was condemned as unsafe until their work was made good! :wallbash:

Edited by Tyla