The Building Trade

Whas the work sittuation out there? here in Leicestershire its dire, sites full of half built houses ,just stopped ,loads of brickys and chippys out of work, carnt get a start nowhere, whats it like around the country?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty shit in the private sector too many people all fighting for the same work about as cut throat as ive ever known it ,credit crunch is coming if it aint already here .ive got a feeling its gonna get worse before it gets better.

Persimmons have stopped building and I hear Frank Haslam will soon follow suite, however if you are lucky enough to find someone who is building social housing there's plenty of graft simply because there's a shortage of around 300,000 ( may be more ) social housing which has to be addressed nationally by 2011.

if this credit crunch does hit hard for a while it might be a good thing,starve the c**ts out,theyll have no choice theyll have to go home.
they will be better off then us mate they get everthing paid for we get the left overs

it will be us lot that suffer there rights are greater than ours human rights we pay in they take out and never put fek all back :hmm:

i am not a racest but times are getting harder and they are taking the p :censored: s

Guest fight the ban
Whas the work sittuation out there? here in Leicestershire its dire, sites full of half built houses ,just stopped ,loads of brickys and chippys out of work, carnt get a start nowhere, whats it like around the country?

been out of work since november. its dire here to

Must be something wrong up this way - I'm looking to get a wall built in my garden, nowt special, 2 ft high or something round the grass & a 3 ft retaining wall put in.

Problem is - can't get anyone to do it, too much work on apparently.

Need to get my back sorted then I'll do the lot myself <_<

if this credit crunch does hit hard for a while it might be a good thing,starve the c**ts out,theyll have no choice theyll have to go home.
they will be better off then us mate they get everthing paid for we get the left overs

it will be us lot that suffer there rights are greater than ours human rights we pay in they take out and never put fek all back :hmm:

i am not a racest but times are getting harder and they are taking the p :censored: s

i know mate ,its not a racial thing, its a numbers thing,3000 a week theyre letting in,crazy