The Building Trade

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lets not get racist ladies and gentlemen and send the whole ******* lot back home and if we did the white cliffs of dover would rise 10 feet out of the sea

send them back in boats an bomb them so they dont come back

50 billion pumped into the banks by the government/bank of england to aid banks through the credit crunch ,to en turn allow them to drop there rates so people can afford there mortgages in this country alone ,usa is on its knees houses are worth next to nothing there and there interest rate is now at 2%.

what happens there shortly happens here as seen by the credit crunch it happened there 8 months ago .

add the immigrant workers to the equation there could be serious problems ahead for are whole economy .

only thing in are favor is the fact there is around 90 million people living in such a small place and they all need to live somewhere ,

50 billion pumped into the banks by the government/bank of england to aid banks through the credit crunch ,to en turn allow them to drop there rates so people can afford there mortgages in this country alone ,usa is on its knees houses are worth next to nothing there and there interest rate is now at 2%.

what happens there shortly happens here as seen by the credit crunch it happened there 8 months ago .

add the immigrant workers to the equation there could be serious problems ahead for are whole economy .

only thing in are favor is the fact there is around 90 million people living in such a small place and they all need to live somewhere ,

Thats what I can' t get my head round: there is a strong demand for housing, but prices are dropping because the market was artificially inflated, by foolish mortgage loans, so the building companies stop building because profitability decreases.

The government then goes and blows £50 billion of tax payers money on perpetuating the faulty mortgage market, keeping the banks out of the sh@t for a bit longer.

Why didn' t they spend the £50 billion of tax payer's money on building social housing? It would have kept many builders in work and housed a lot of people who need somewhere to live. Instead, the labour government, who are supposed to take care of the working man, have rewarded the incompetence of the mortgage lenders with a load more free money. No doubt mainly benefiting the the ultra wealthy financiers behind the banks.

And after doubling the tax liabilities of low earners... Here' s hoping the government soon falls.

i've got loads of work on with all this immigration

i'm an interpreter :whistling:

only joking

BNP,labour,tories green party,monster raving loony

they'll all nail your hat on once they get in power

but think it's about time,this country started looking after it's citizens

no matter what colour or religion,charity starts at home

pity our homeland is based in the EU

i've got loads of work on with all this immigration

anyone with a trade try rated tradesman.com :big_boss:

i'm an interpreter :whistling:

only joking

BNP,labour,tories green party,monster raving loony

they'll all nail your hat on once they get in power

but think it's about time,this country started looking after it's citizens

no matter what colour or religion,charity starts at home

pity our homeland is based in the EU

im a tiler by trade ive been doing security at night to pay the morgage but the warmer weather has started the phone ringing just hope it keeps ringing as for the poles etc we better get use to it there not going anywere all i say is you pay peanuts you get monkeys mind you it doesnt mean the customer doesnt go for the cheaper quote with fuel prices tax going up we could all do with saving those pennies

Guest greengrass123

Cant set foot on the sites round here without your CSCS cards so where are all these bloody poles ect getting theirs from :thumbdown: anyway dont blame the poles, its the greedy b*****d companies that employ them.

Edited by greengrass123
Guest Magwitch

Houses are going up everywhere on the banks of the Thames, theyre knocking all the factories down to make way for riverside flats and apartments, there's no decent paying jobs anymore as all the industry has gone. :good:

Guest Frank

I heard and its from a good sorce, that a lot of the poles, are leaving the Uk and a lot are coming over here, to Ireland, to make the most of the Euro, as the english pound is not the best at the moment with the euro..... :hmm:

The poles are going to countrys that have the euro..

Am not in the Building trade myself, but my Dad spent his life in and out of work as a Joiner on building sites in Liverpool, so I can fully sympathise with you lads.

It was hard enough before "they" came, it must be dire now.

Some good news though they seem to be starting to go back home, albeit with the effects of British culture on them .............. seems some of them are now Alkies and Smackheads, and we get the blame for that too!!! :realmad:

Like their own country doesn't have any problems with drink or drugs ......... :censored:

Poles go home

Hopefully they won't be replaced with Romanians!

Guest ROOSTER

you cant blame people for going for cheaper prices after all over the last few years costs have went sky high and lets be honest how hard is it to lay a brick or hammer a nail in. :tongue2: