The Building Trade

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest timeout

A polish guy went into the optician near me for an eye test.The optician asked him to read the card in front of him.

Z K L O E V E X T L M P can you read this says the optician?

The pole said "READ IT? I KNOW THE GUY!

I THINK THE COUNTRYS IN A RESESION AND GOVERMENT ARE TRYING TO COVER IT UP

Technically we are in a recession you only need about 6 months of a down turn of the economy and we have had that the only thing keeping the economy going is the high fuel prices thats what i think

Technically we are in a recession you only need about 6 months of a down turn of the economy and we have had that the only thing keeping the economy going is the high fuel prices thats what i think

what happens when the haulage business cant run anymore because of fuel costs.

Guest fight the ban
Plenty of work round here although sometimes the money aint that good as prices are being undercut by poles etc My last firm lost a loft job on price to a polish outfit and, a few months later, had to go in and ripout what they had done and redo it. They made such as a mess of it the house was condemned as unsafe until their work was made good! :wallbash:

ive seen them walk on site with a pointing trowel and a peice of clear hose pipe filled with water for a level (like thats going to work) and to cut the block they dropped them onto another block to smash them, everytime they did not no what to do (wich was everything) they came over and "come show me". they spent the first day watching us work. the first wall they built was leaning out 130mm on 22 course and was out of gadge 90mm.

A polish guy went into the optician near me for an eye test.The optician asked him to read the card in front of him.

Z K L O E V E X T L M P can you read this says the optician?

The pole said "READ IT? I KNOW THE GUY!

[bANNED TEXT] a time for a f*****g joke

Alot of good folk on here are blaming the polak's for pinching job's, i'm against imigration, but these guy's take job's that c**t's in our town won't have given and would rather scrounge off you and me drinking in the street giveing folk the verb and generally dossing lazy good for nowt's, all of sudden they're upset about foreighner's pinching job's, :wallbash:

Guest buster321c
its pants in the west midlands to poles and cosos workin for 35 a day and 6 and 8 living in one house :censored: they are all ok,

fek us lot with morgages and small kids :censored::censored: its all gone tits up

Ye i agree earth&hounds , comming back from a farm in penkridge the other week some cossovos stopped me and the son on the motorway slip stafford m6 , i thought they had been in an accident as they were flagging down all the drivers , anyway they gave me a bulls$%^ story about ` car no workin , please help , baby need food ` and tried to beg £20 off me and put 2 crappy gold ( sprayed ) rings in me hand worth about 50 p . anyway i told em to phone the police ( no got credit ) , i`ll ring em said i , he started crying sayin please help !! showed me a photo in his wallet of his young family ( next to a barcley card ) which he said did`nt work either !! I basically told him bolloc%^ nand thought i would drop in at cannock police station

A -- because they are a bleeding pain in the arse

B -- because some of the older generation would give their hard earned cash to a `worthy ` case

C -- The was they were pulling people in might cause an accident

So off i go to the station where i walk in , and tell em whats happening and the woman behind the desk turns to her mate who`s also listening and says `it`s them lot again , how many times do we have to nick em before they stop !!!!!` This i feel ius a complete piss take , and shows how this country is being exploited by scavenging bleeders , im all for a worthy cause but bloody hell !!!

what happens when the haulage business cant run anymore because of fuel costs.

i was talking about all the tax the goverment gets from it

Guest fight the ban
Alot of good folk on here are blaming the polak's for pinching job's, i'm against imigration, but these guy's take job's that c**t's in our town won't have given and would rather scrounge off you and me drinking in the street giveing folk the verb and generally dossing lazy good for nowt's, all of sudden they're upset about foreighner's pinching job's, :wallbash:

would not be a jobseekers allowance if there was plenty of jobs to be had, so them sort would have to work or have nothing.

[/quote

yes and then the poles wont better jobs an f**k everyone they send more than half home you prick

would not be a jobseekers allowance if there was plenty of jobs to be had, so them sort would have to work or have nothing.

You don't get pissed off nothing, "jobseeker's allowance" stastistic mean's your not technically on the dole, with the rest of the dosser's, but still get paid by our government to jack up or drink your self to death, but ther is'nt as many people on the cracker. :whistling:

Guest markbrick1
my 2 sons earning a good living at painting and decorating in london ,, but now being undercut by easter europeans ie:poles

I CHARGE £350 FOR A 1000 BRICKS AND 85P A BLOCK, IVE HEARD OF THE POLES CHARGING £150 FOR A 1000 BRICKS AND 20P A BLOCK.

i was gettin that 10 yrs ago and beleave me its goin down fast the building trade is f****d like i said before wait till xmas