WHATS HAPPENING TO THIS SITE...

Guest BIG FRANK

4 YEARS AGO I WAS ON THIS SITE. WHAT I POSTED THEN I WOULD NEVER POST AGAIN. ITS JUST NOT WORTH IT. WE ALL KNOW WHAT OUR DOGS CAN DO, SAVE THE PICS FOR THE PHOTO ALBUMS. WE ARE NOT LIKED AS IT IS FOR DOING WHAT WE DO, LETS NOT GIVE ANYBODY THE AMMO.

YES THIS IS A HUNTING SITE, BUT ITS OPEN TO EVERYBODY WORLWIDE IM AFRAID, OPEN TO PEOPLE WHO COME ON THESE SITES TO HUNT FOR THERE OWN REASONS............ :no:

:thumbs:

:clapper::clapper: Well said .

I do not understand all the people that moan and cry about threads and pics being deleted use your heads and read the rules of the site .

I f you put up something and it is breaking the law all you are doing is giving evidance against your self .

And I can assure you the lads that are doing it are not puting up anything about it on the sites as they have nothing to proove .

Imo the lads that are saying they are doing this and that and puting up naughty pics are the lads that are not doing very much but want people to think they are .

I can guarentee you there are more antis on here than most would realise and they can get into your pc from this site .

This happened to a lad on here last week .FACT.

So come on lads and lasses start using your common sence

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im fairly new to this site, and i have not encountered any antis, and all the annoying questions i have asked, have been answeredby very helpful people, i have met two people off this sight, both are decent and ive been out lamping with one.

i reckon this site is brilliant, but there a lot of conflicting views going around.

:good:

Edited by mark01856

What a load of shite. I can't believe I read it all the way through. How many times has there been a dummy thrown from the pram with regards to 'Where's my post gone?' If you don't want your posts deleted, use your heads before posting them.

I dunno why every fecker on here is so uptight about the anti's anyway....as every other fecker on here is at each others throats for a start,i reckon any anti's on here would just sit back and piss thereselves laughing at the state of our game and the folk that represent it,i can honestly say in 30 years of persuing game with dogs ive never been bothered with any of the big bad anti's...but i do keep a low profile about what i do and dont feel the need to shout about it to impress or convince others im the real deal...fecking anti's,bring em on!!!! :D

I dunno why every fecker on here is so uptight about the anti's anyway....as every other fecker on here is at each others throats for a start,i reckon any anti's on here would just sit back and piss thereselves laughing at the state of our game and the folk that represent it,i can honestly say in 30 years of persuing game with dogs ive never been bothered with any of the big bad anti's...but i do keep a low profile about what i do and dont feel the need to shout about it to impress or convince others im the real deal...fecking anti's,bring em on!!!! :D

:clapper: Good post.

Like Gaz said just keep ya shit to yourself, no real need to post to show the world!! ;)

They will be anti's on here it's a fecking hunting forum.. :doh: .. you can't stop them getting on here, that's up to you to keep thing's safe!!

:victory:

Guys 'n Gals....things changed when the ban came in whether you like it or not.....

the Mods are now here to protect people from themselves!!

Cant the idiots amongst our ranks realise that they are grassing themselves up?

You think you are anonymous because you are on the computer?

Think again chaps,

If there were no mods what would this place be like?,. pictures of dogs pulling badgers about,baiting foxes and all other manner of things. You should see the things we delete!!

SO>...................... My suggestion is, and i know i have the backing of the other Mods, that if you do not like the site, or the way it is run., then please feel free to leave.....its your choice to be on here, so simply log out and don't come back. Easy Peasy.

Or...if you want to make the site better put some good posts up......

Thanks for Reading...JD :victory:

Guys 'n Gals....things changed when the ban came in whether you like it or not.....

Think again chaps,

If there were no mods what would this place be like?,. pictures of dogs pulling badgers about,baiting foxes and all other manner of things. You should see the things we delete!!

SO>...................... My suggestion is, and i know i have the backing of the other Mods, that if you do not like the site, or the way it is run., then please leave.....its your choice to be on here, so simply log out and don't come back. Easy Peasy.

WELL SAID SEXY :clapper:

Think again chaps,

SO>...................... My suggestion is, and i know i have the backing of the other Mods, that if you do not like the site, or the way it is run., then please leave.....its your choice to be on here, so simply log out and don't come back. Easy Peasy.

:clapper:

i understand about the ban and what to and what not to post......but there is some real dick heads on this site in the past couple of months.....its not good for the site.....when i was first on here there were plenty of dogmen that were nice fellas and could talk and not argue and discuss things.....now its all row row you cant do that cant do this sort of shit

IM FEKIN PISSED OFF WITH ALL YOU POSH c**ts :censored: TELLING PEOPLE WHAT THEY CAN PUT UP.

YES THERE ARE RULES BUT WHY TAKE OFF THREADS FOR NO REASON.IVE HAD THREADS REMOVED TODAY WITH NOT A HINT OF HARSHNESS ABOUT THEM IT WAS ADVICE AT THAT!

AND TO MANY PEOPLE BECOMING HALF ANTI EARTH WALKERS WHOM BELIEVE YOU SHOULD NOT USE DOGS FOR THIS AND THAT...BOLLOCKS... :thumbdown: YOU SHOULD ALL TAKE A LOOK AT THERE SELVES AND THINK WERE YOU STARTED AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE............

CHANGE THE SPORT AND RULES HAVE CHANGED NOT US AND YOU'RE ALL GOING TO LIE DOWN AND BECOME WEAK....ID LIKE TO TELL THEM FEW YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE WHEN YOU READ THIS (((( FECK YOU )))FULL OF TALKERS THIS PLACE,,

. :feck::feck::feck:

HUNTING FORUM I JOINED NOT THIS SHITE :sick:

WELL SAID THERE IS LOTS OF DICKHEADS ON HERE JUST LATELY

TOTALLY AGREE LOTS OF FOLK THAT HAVE DONE IT FOR 5 MINS AND THEN CAN SLATE AND PASS COMMENT ON OTHER FOLK WHO ARE OUT ENJOYING THEM SELVES NONE OF US ARE PERFECT HUNTERS BUT AT LEAST WERE HAVEIN FUN AND ENJOYING IT THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT

YIS

CHAINY

To regulate this site the admin should not allow "Guests" many are 'Eco-Fascists' (mainly Animal Libbers) looking for information.

How is this when I first started in 1948. My Grandads Two Lurchers.

Picture won't load to large. Neither will the colour change.

post-17719-1208175857.jpg

Edited by Dullahan

Think again chaps,

For feck sake you mods sound like my missus after a row (GET OUT AND DONT COME BACK) at least give people something to go on with instead of telling them to go away.

All hail the mods, all hail the mods. The strong smell of sh soon goes after a good brown nose :tongue2:

And so we are all in agreement then here, antis included that it is o.k. for a ferret to chew the back out of a rabbit. It is o.k. for a pack of terriers to tear up some rats and rabbits, but you can't do that to a hare a fox or a god forbid a badger, so being cruel to some species is o.k. and just ain't cruel???

The fekin ban should not have gone this far. But do you think for a second that they will all be content the way things are?? one day soon we will lose the lot, and it will be a damn sight easier now for them to ban other stuff than the first stage of banning.

That ban was just a minor victory to them, the worst has yet to come my friends, sorry but that's the truth! :wallbash:

Edited by damashaman

Think again chaps,

Good post Jonno, we all joined the site and agreed to the rules, if you don't like it leave......simple as that. Rather than whinge try adding something to the site and if you think sitting behind a computer screen gives you anonimity then you are living in cloud cukoo land.