WHATS HAPPENING TO THIS SITE...

Guest BIG FRANK

Guest BIG FRANK
Get your self to bed... :thumbs: .. as your head will be a lot clearer tomorrow.. :whistling: ..

Millet

LOL GOING ON A DIG

thank feck for that :whistling::thumbs:

LIKE I SAID MATE FREEDOM OF SPEECH IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT READ OR LOOK............... :big_boss: IVE SAID ENOUGH PEOPLE AGREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 :drink: :drink: :drink: I NEED A DRINK :feck:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get your self to bed... :thumbs: .. as your head will be a lot clearer tomorrow.. :whistling: ..

Millet

LOL GOING ON A DIG

well i see you wated until he went till u posted i agree with what he said

Millet

LOL GOING ON A DIG

as it happens mate so do i !!!!!
Guest BIG FRANK

Millet

LOL GOING ON A DIG

???????????????

Millet

LOL GOING ON A DIG

???????????????

could be a posh c--nt :whistling:

Millet

LOL GOING ON A DIG

as it happens mate so do i !!!!!

sorry mate reading that much shit my heads in the shed

GIVE BIG FRANK A FRIGKIN MEDAL. PUT HIM ON THE QUEENS HONOURS LIST :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

EUROPEAN LAW IS ONLY ABIDED BY US STUPID BRITTS. FRANCE PORTUGAL AND SPAIN ALL DO CHICKEN MATCHING, THEY HAVE DONE FOR YEARS AND WILL NOT STOP. IT WAS "BANNED" MANY MOONS AGO ALONG WITH MORE RECENT STUPID BEUROCRATIC NONSENSES THAT ARE ALSO BLATENTLY DISREGARDED. ITS ONLY US PATHETIC SUBORDINATE TW@TS THAT TOE THE LINE FOOKIN CAP IN HAND, THE FRENCH WOULD BURN CITIES IF THEY BANNED HUNTING, THEY CANT AND WONT BAN HUNTING IN FRANCE BECAUSE THE PEOPLE ARE TOO STRONG. LETS TAKE A LEAF OUT OF THERE BOOK AND PUT BIG FRANK IN OFFICE.

I'M OFF TO LOUISIANA TO SEE A CHICKEN MATCH, AND THEN I MIGHT GO TO THE PHILLIPINES TO SEE THE REAL CREAM OF SPORT, BECAUSE ITS LESS CRUEL THAN BATTERY FARMING!! (POOR DURACELLS)

WE NEED TO KEEP THE TRADITIONS ALIVE IN THIS GAY "NEW PURITAN" PINK POWER FEMENIST SHIT HOLE THE MODERN WORLD IS BECOMING, I AM NOW GOING TO HAVE A LIE DOWN AS I THINK MY HEART HAS STOPPED!

Edited by damashaman

THERE WAS ONLY ONE SITE I WOULD OF POSTED PICS ON.ITS NOW CLOSED AND BECAUSE THIS SITES SO OPEN I CAN T UNDERSTAND FELLAS WANTING TO DRAW ATTENTION TO THEMSELVES.

BAN OR NO BAN THERE WAS AND IS A WAY OF WORKING A DOG AND MOST PICS ARE PULLED BECAUSE FELLAS WHO DON T HAVE A CLUE SHOW PICS OF THINGS THAT SHOULD NT HAPPEN.ITS NOTHING TO DO WITH STUFF BEING KILLED MOSTLY.THE PICS SOME FELLAS POST ON HERE WOULD NT HAVE BEEN TOLERATED ON THE OLD PATT SITE,NOT ONLY BY MODS BUT BY MEMBERS WHO KNEW THE GAME.

PROBLEM IS HERE TOO MANY MACHO NUMPTIES.

THEN POSTS LIKE GET OUT THERE AND DO SOME HUNTING????????????IN APRIL??????????? :blink:

BIG FRANK WITH REGARDS TO THE DRAW DOG THREAD YOU OBVIOUSELY HAVEN T BEEN AT THE GAME VERY LONG IF YOU THINK "THE MORE THE BETTER"?

Edited by pip
pip your wrong.. this sites turned into a anti flooded dump

THATS WHY MOST DON T POST PICS AND THE MODS ARE EXTRA CAREFUL,STILL THERES A WAY OF WORKING DOGS JUST BECAUSE MOST FELLA S OUT THERE HAVE SOME MORALS DOESN T MAKE EM ANTIS.

Where are these antis that have flooded the place? :blink:

It seems that there is a lot of discontent with this site of late so I can only imagine Millet and John have been inundated with pm's from members asking to be removed??

Should you find their inbox full, feel free to use mine :thumbs:

There's always another option though and this is to contribute something yourself.

Bear in mind the existing rules and post away with your anecdotes and articles. You never know, we might just find the next Peter Ustinov on here! ;)

If there are magazines (online or the more traditional type) which you don't like the content of, rather than slate them, try contributing something positive and help turn things around. These magazines, websites etc are only as good as their input.