Where TF is everyone?

On 04/05/2024 at 12:32, Astanley said:

On a positive note Ray ,it will take your mind off your fecked back .

haha   stan , i am deff in the  wars right  now , took Buck out last night  20 mins in field to have a shit , then norm back home to feed him then lck up in his kennel . came out field   found a gap i can sneak in, always a poacher lol , anyway walking down the road back to my place, when Buck yanked  sharp to my right, must have something the side of edge , i  went fast  to right, he moved infront  i tripped over on the road , and hit my knackered right knee  on the floor. me knee swollen right up , had ice n it and rub i believe jell   on to my painful knee i hoping it not got anymore  long lasting damage to it, it al ready fooked with worn cartilage etc. so been flat on me back resting me knee , it rough on your own , 1st time  been fecked since my wife died. .

• Like 1
On 03/05/2024 at 20:32, Wolfdog91 said:

Ok so where the actual f**k is eveyone on the other subforums ? Places are dead as hell. Getting to the point you might as well haut post here to get a answer quick vs waiting a week for someone to wonder though the "right" section. Y'all dying off or what ?

With that being said ...anyone happen to use the t bar or twig rig for eels alot ? 

THL is on its last legs

• Like 1

Sad to see yous all say hunting on its last legs,f**k the government,something needs to change,they've got you buy the balls,outrageous how they've chipped away st yous to the point you cant even walk your lurchers day or night,in fear of getting scooped,the gov work for us,we pay there wages,about time somethings done go these parasites.

• Like 1

I don't think the state of Hunting is linked to the lack of popularity in hunting forums. It's the same with magazines.... when was the last time you bought a fishing magazine? Once these things were a link to something bigger than our own little bubble, now we just have information overload and it all gets a bit boring. If hunting was going full bore would this forum be going well? Sharing photos of dog work? Personally I'd say the internet is one of the reasons hunting is fcked 

I've been awake and hour and if already seen all the headlines, discussed immigration for the 20th time and checked the forum. Some people will have already been on YouTube and seen videos and fieldsports from around the world....