• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wolfie,Do you dance for money with those things on ???

How long do y'all usually get out of a pair till you need to replace them ?  Looking at about 3-5 months for mine till they get to the point I have to replace them per company policy the non skid surf

Used to make me laugh when I worked on building sites and demolition lads who wore rigger boots and were for ever taking them off to empty shite that had fell down them. 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I honestly couldn't take any cnut seriously,if they approached me in a pair of cowboy boots...even the sorts with tits and arse in them fluffy ones👍

Well these are cowboy boots so....

1 hour ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Boy if I had a dollar for Evey bit of brit ignorance and dry humor in this post I could take this hitch off and head to the house 😂

Take no notice of them mate,you follow your dreams and keep working hard being the best line dancing instructor you can be 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
49 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Take no notice of them mate,you follow your dreams and keep working hard being the best line dancing instructor you can be 

Annnnd another one , ba zing

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Mate,all I see when a grown man wears them...is these fruits..😬

.....you see guys in chaps and leather vests whenever.....weird but ok I guess it's 2024 I don't judge 😂

8 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Annnnd another one , ba zing

Come on now Andy don’t be like that they ain’t actually that bad when you look at them ……

with your eyes shut 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, scotty12 said:

Come on now Andy don’t be like that they ain’t actually that bad when you look at them ……

with your eyes shut 

One of these days one of y'all will say something mildly funny ..and like Mexican mild not British mild

On 24/04/2024 at 12:21, Wolfdog91 said:

How long do y'all usually get out of a pair till you need to replace them ?  Looking at about 3-5 months for mine till they get to the point I have to replace them per company policy the non skid surface on these barges eat the treads pretty quick or wears out the leather on top of the steel toe ...always a fun feeling dropping right at $200 on a pair of work boots, and these are the cheaper ones 😂

IMG_20240422_191411612.jpg.0e334e752f0451574daf4b8c695b54ce.jpg

Them goat ropers will ruin your ankles.I would recommend redwings.Also buy the inserts from redwing store. Looking at around $300 but will last couple years.

20240425_165626.jpg.3c4774fef251824d0713356890c04b5d.jpg

Leather,waterproof,ankle support and steel toe.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, TOMO said:

Redbacks......lol.....Where's Ray....one of the funiest few minutes was at the Midland with Ray buying a pair of them....I've told the story a few times on here....still brings a smile to my face when I think of it

I've genuinely not heard that story. To quote from Grease "tell me more..."

19 hours ago, scotty12 said:

• Haha 1

Had a pair of the timberland classic pro (not the suede ones), comfy out of the box, unfortunately the spade mullered the soles. Not long had my meindl waudlafers pro resoled, think it was 130 euros. Not really seeing myself in them cowboy boots tbh.

• Like 2
On 26/04/2024 at 03:20, Rickshaw swami said:

Them goat ropers will ruin your ankles.I would recommend redwings.Also buy the inserts from redwing store. Looking at around $300 but will last couple years.

20240425_165626.jpg.3c4774fef251824d0713356890c04b5d.jpg

Leather, waterproof, ankle support and steel toe Best hunting boots.

After two days of hiking after pigs I think I need some hunting hiking boots. What would you recommend that's waterproof and super comfy. Even in hot weather.