Whole carp "morrisons"

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only thing fishy I ever eat at xmas time...                                            

Used to go there every bank holiday when I was young dumb and full of come, think there were 4 birds to every bloke back in the day Bonney tiler had a nightclub down there called the valbon plus torqu

Don’t know loads but the few I do are very straight shooting and direct which I quite like no frills or spills just say it as it is, we had a different caretaker here a while back that was a bit of an

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Nah mate… more like Barry Island but a little bit calmer :laugh:

I worked in Barry Island when I was 16yr old..in a butlins type place that was called "majestic" spent all summer there as a..wait for it....

A glass collector lol..

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, king said:

I worked in Barry Island when I was 16yr old..in a butlins type place that was called "majestic" spent all summer there as a..wait for it....

A glass collector lol..

Mother of my eldest used to live there and wanted to have a bit of a nostalgic reunion when I had to go to Swansea for my license…. And I thought Burnley was bad :blink:

17 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Mother of my eldest used to live there and wanted to have a bit of a nostalgic reunion when I had to go to Swansea for my license…. And I thought Burnley was bad :blink:

Did you have a night out in Swansea 

Carp , like anything,take someone who knows what where doing to prepare it . If you someone who just salt,pepper and lemon wedge everything and expect it to taste anything but bland or muddy......yeah no.

Smoked carp that's been cleaned properly is amazing .

Did a herb crushed and stuff one too a while back . Over a bed of white rice 😍 wish we had more carp where we live I'd like to try it again. Was about like this little less flashy though.

1920x_Crap-intreg-la-cuptor-113.jpg.f7145df34a0add8fe3203ac81ae6ed7d.jpg

• Like 3
14 hours ago, Greyman said:

One of the cleaners at work has just gone home for a week, I,ll get here to knock some up for me when she returns seems cooking and family gatherings are quite important to them, I actually get on better with the polish girls than most of the English we seem to appreciate many of the same simpler things in life 

Is it just me or do Polish women always look angry, even when they talk its like there gearing up to chin you ??

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Is it just me or do Polish women always look angry, even when they talk its like there gearing up to chin you ??

Don’t know loads but the few I do are very straight shooting and direct which I quite like no frills or spills just say it as it is, we had a different caretaker here a while back that was a bit of an arrogant prick only talk when it suited him bla bla bla, one morning he decided to say good morning to one of the polish girls she told him to go f**k himself and walked off when I spoke to her she said he only talks when it suites him and manners are taught in her country from childhood so he’s out, you either like me or not no middle ground so yes I can see were your coming from 

• Like 3
12 hours ago, king said:

A glass collector lol..

Used to take you there when your 'house' won sports day at school..we used to go down there swimming in the outdoor cold Knapp pool,when we all started driving,?for yrs after 'Majestic' closed...always preferred shitter's ditch over barry butlins tbh😁

Rhyl stinks off Piss,and old age pensioners 😂👍

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Used to take you there when your 'house' won sports day at school..we used to go down there swimming in the outdoor cold Knapp pool,when we all started driving,?for yrs after 'Majestic' closed...always preferred shitter's ditch over barry butlins tbh😁

Rhyl stinks off Piss,and old age pensioners 😂👍

The place is so dated that Shell suits have just come into fashion in Rhyl lol

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, king said:

Did you have a night out in Swansea 

Used to go there every bank holiday when I was young dumb and full of come, think there were 4 birds to every bloke back in the day Bonney tiler had a nightclub down there called the valbon plus torquey became a no entry zone for anyone with an accent like mine around the same time so it was off to Swansea, 

• Like 3
44 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Used to go there every bank holiday when I was young dumb and full of come, think there were 4 birds to every bloke back in the day Bonney tiler had a nightclub down there called the valbon plus torquey became a no entry zone for anyone with an accent like mine around the same time so it was off to Swansea, 

Never failed to pull a bird on a night out in swansea....shag them on the beach,golf course,even a few knee tremblers down the back lanes 🙈😂👍

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

Loads of nightclubs there back in the day mate.. lots closed down now though..

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, king said:

Loads of nightclubs there back in the day mate.. lots closed down now though..

Used to stay in a B and B on the oystermouth road cost £6 a night,  

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Used to stay in a B and B on the oystermouth road cost £6 a night,  

There loads of b&b's there mate..did you wander down to mumbles in the day..cracking place to spend an afternoon..there was a small nightclub opposite the pier. I never went in there mind.. 

• Like 1