ISIS attack Russia

7 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

It might be an unpopular opinion but I disagree. They should be entitled to a fair trial and if the death penalty is legal then a quick death. You don't beat scum nor evil ideology by sinking to their level. 

Though I don't loose a lot of sleep about the treatment these people have received if that was needed to make them talk. 

I completely disagree mate, I’ve always said after the Manchester attack on little girls at a concert we should have raised every Mosque in Manchester to the ground on Friday prayers along with every c**t in it ! 

A quick fair death is way more than these people deserve.

Theres a great line in the film “Mississippi Burning” where Gene Hackman says “Maybe in the gutter is where we should be” and I think that applies to these people and our treatment of them.

It’s one of the reasons I don’t see peoples problem with Israel and what they are doing in Gaza….the boots been in the other foot plenty of times and despite lighting more candles than a Harry Potter movie and reciting  more poems than an evening at Steven Fry’s house they continue to rape and murder us and defile our towns and communities……these people don’t know how not to be what they are, all they understand is the blunt instrument. 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 7

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is what my pal created, from one bloke alone with a black bag and a litter picker, picking up rubbish just off his own back to this……one bloke !…..and a hundred little cogs

I may be wrong, and I’ll get shit for it, but I hope our, my, football team never win another match while wearing that shirt with the adulterated flag adorning it ! Our flag doesn’t just represen

I always tend to think the best type of punishment for people like this is to punish their families as well.......let it be known publicly early on that this is the way its going to be thereby forcing

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, WILF said:

Whatever, the video and pictures are f***ing amazing ! 
That’s all these horrible c**ts understand 

There's a vid knocking about where they are interrogating one of them, He is held with his head side on, pressed against what appears to be a large wooden chopping block. 

18 minutes ago, WILF said:

I completely disagree mate, I’ve always said after the Manchester attack on little girls at a concert we should have raised every Mosque in Manchester to the ground on Friday prayers along with every c**t in it ! 

Theres a great line in the film “Mississippi Burning” where Gene Hackman says “Maybe in the gutter is where we should be” and I think that applies to these people and our treatment of them.

It’s one of the reasons I don’t see peoples problem with Israel and what they are doing in Gaza….the boots been in the other foot plenty of times and despite lighting more candles than a Harry Potter movie and reciting  more poems than an evening at Steven Fry’s house they continue to rape and murder us and defile our towns and communities……these people don’t know how not to be what they are, all they understand is the blunt instrument. 

Why do you think prior to the west getting involved. Most of these people were ruled by dictators who did so with a large stick, They learnt a long time before that the Carrot was a waste of time,  

2 minutes ago, paulus said:

There's a vid knocking about where they are interrogating one of them, He is held with his head side on, pressed against what appears to be a large wooden chopping block. 

Good ! 

Just now, paulus said:

Why do you think prior to the west getting involved. Most of these people were ruled by dictators who did so with a large stick, They learnt a long time before that the Carrot was a waste of time,  

Absolutely mate, it’s the tribal culture….the bloke with the biggest stick is in charge.

They know it, they understand it and it works for them.

57 minutes ago, WILF said:

I totally agree to the removal of mosques.....but then even boycotting halal takeaways is beyond most people. 

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I totally agree to the removal of mosques.....

Remove the mosques they pray in the Churches,I saw it recently.6A745A40-2A6F-45A8-8870-56A60777EBBE.jpeg.fb3dea134dc982123d9a8bbacdf56d3f.jpegC498A2C8-0BF6-455C-AAA4-4FA454A760DC.jpeg.b73b8e05604b435ed6560ab087c53532.jpeg

22 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I totally agree to the removal of mosques.....but then even boycotting halal takeaways is beyond most people. 

You were seen stuffing your face with a kebab in Scotland and buying a bottle of iron bru out the Pakis to wash it down … don’t you be preaching the high and mighty 

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

You were seen stuffing your face with a kebab in Scotland and buying a bottle of iron bru out the Pakis to wash it down … don’t you be preaching the high and mighty 

Wouldn't eat a kebab if you paid me 🤣👌

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Remove the mosques they pray in the Churches,I saw it recently.6A745A40-2A6F-45A8-8870-56A60777EBBE.jpeg.fb3dea134dc982123d9a8bbacdf56d3f.jpegC498A2C8-0BF6-455C-AAA4-4FA454A760DC.jpeg.b73b8e05604b435ed6560ab087c53532.jpeg

I have a mixed view with that . 

let’s not pretend that that old church couldn’t do with the funds , the use and the publicity in. Allowing Friday prayers . 

there’s not point in bemoaning the knife  in the back when you are busy self harming 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I have a mixed view with that . 

let’s not pretend that that old church couldn’t do with the funds , the use and the publicity in. Allowing Friday prayers . 

there’s not point in bemoaning the knife  in the back when you are busy self harming 

It’s the thin end of the wedge being kicked in.

• Like 2

I’ve just watched a very old documentary (53 years old to be exact !) about them developing the new council estates in Battersea called “Where the houses used to be”……it’s on YouTube  for anyone with an interest in such random stuff.

If you do happen to watch it, just have a look at the demographic…….and then look what these places became with a different demographic.

Those of us who remember a time before know the cost……

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2

The only church I’ve ever seen in the last twenty years that was packed to the rafters was a little modern one tucked away in a very upmarket Oxfordshire town . 

evangelical church service , then catholic , then various multi faith meetings through the week.

Africans and Carribean in the mornings , Eastern Europeans and Italians next , then various immigrants to the islam services all week . 

the indigenous people of the local area were too busy lining up outside harvester on a Sunday than to pop in . 

communities are built with common cause and belief . That all starts at church and the sooner we wise to that , the sooner we can attempt to reverse the rot of our identity imho 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

I’ve just watched a very old documentary (53 years old to be exact !) about them developing the new council estates in Battersea called “Where the houses used to be”……it’s on YouTube  for anyone with an interest in such random stuff.

If you do happen to watch it, just have a look at the demographic…….and then look what these places became with a different demographic.

Those of us who remember a time before know the cost……

Id imagine that would apply to just about every estate across the country.....in East London when we was kids you was seen to be doing quite well for yourself if you had a council place.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Id imagine that would apply to just about every estate across the country.....in East London when we was kids you was seen to be doing quite well for yourself if you had a council place.

It was pretty interesting in as much as it was mixed reactions, these people had been living in absolute slums with no kitchens before and compared to those these flats were like palaces.

While most acknowledged this, many didn’t like them from the point of view of they busted up the community…..they had gone from people who would have a natter in the street while all the kids played out or over the yard fence in their tiny interconnected little yards to strangers all walled up in their concrete boxes.

It turned communities into strangers.

However, the real striking thing was the demographic……when we are constantly told that “they have always been here helping us !” There wasn’t a single black face to be seen and the places (even those over a decade old) were still clean and tidy and well kept.

Not the drug infested, down at heel pissholes they later became. 

It shows us in stark contrast one of the reality’s of what lowering our social bar has done to the ordinary bloke in the street…..you can see the “before” and we all know what the “after” looks like. 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1