Thermal spotters

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or just go out lamping in the day that's what we do these lads are missing a trick the thick cs

Can the provident bloke sort one 

Ordered one this morning off Scott country the Hik Lynx 10mm should be okay for what i want and thanks to Igz off here for the messages. I thought if i started with a lower end one and get used to it

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Any lad's who have the Hikpro know how long it takes the battery to fully charge had it on charge about six hours and the red charging light is still on. 

Sounds wierd ⁶

7 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Looked at the battery icon on the scope and it is only showing two bars of charge. 

I got a pulsar one mate and I ordered a spare battery turned out it was a dud ,only hold a charge for like half hour 

I.cobbed it ,get onto them mate and gi them shit about it

2 hours ago, Black neck said:

I got a pulsar one mate and I ordered a spare battery turned out it was a dud ,only hold a charge for like half hour 

Did you go all out eastern bloc freelance assassin mercenary down the blower?

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Black neck said:

Not impressed with this up to now. 

3 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Do you lads who use the thermal spotters down load and connect the thermal spotters to your phone with the app. 

Am useless with teckno,  I just use it for spotting at night. Probably should use it more in daytime. How come you not impressed with it ? Is it just the charging ? . Took me a while get used to mine, but now I think there spot on. Just wished I wud of ad one 20 years ago 

4 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

Am useless with teckno,  I just use it for spotting at night. Probably should use it more in daytime. How come you not impressed with it ? Is it just the charging ? . Took me a while get used to mine, but now I think there spot on. Just wished I wud of ad one 20 years ago 

I am the same with teckno mate. Sorted the charging issue out now as I had pressed the standby button on it and unbeknowing to me it was still on wile charging. I have been going through the instructions and have downloaded the app for it on my phone but still struggling to connect it to my phone. I will have another go tomorrow with it.

1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

I am the same with teckno mate. Sorted the charging issue out now as I had pressed the standby button on it and unbeknowing to me it was still on wile charging. I have been going through the instructions and have downloaded the app for it on my phone but still struggling to connect it to my phone. I will have another go tomorrow with it.

I just look thru mine for gear, sounds to much of a faff for me to my phone. But overall I am impressed with it. You tried it out in daylight yet ? What you think 

33 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

I just look thru mine for gear, sounds to much of a faff for me to my phone. But overall I am impressed with it. You tried it out in daylight yet ? What you think 

Only tried it out on the back garden and gone through the settings so will know better when I get out with it. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Do you lads who use the thermal spotters down load and connect the thermal spotters to your phone with the app. 

I can download or watch  my pulsar with an app called stream vision