2 hours ago, littlefish said:

Noble ideas......but......these days, in these areas, it is less about political idealism and more about making money from drugs.

Any one dealing drugs in any community is the enemy of that community .

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We used to have sectarianism here in Newcastle back in the 50’s and 60’s. In my own family, who were Irish immigrants, some were Catholic, others became Protestant,  but these days most people lo

It’s strange the twists and turns of life…… I was baptised Catholic and all my family are Catholic but I obviously feel a massive affinity to Loyalism for all sorts of reasons and always have…..n

Posted Images

My best experience of the 12th of july happened only last year, took a drive over to Armagh city for a KFC and parked up in the mall in front of the green lots of folks out for a walk, women, kids enjoying the nice evening, about a 100 yards up the mall a coach full of bands men pulled in after a day's marching and drinking vodka and bucky somewhere and proceed to knock the fcuk out of each other in full veiw of everyone. 

Made for brilliant entertainment and I was able to give the kids a history lesson about the glorious 12th as it took place in front of them. Lol. 

True story and every time we drive through Armagh now the kids always bring it up and have a laugh about it. Lol. 

Edited by dogmandont
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, paul sr said:

It's OK it's only Loyalist paramilitaries with limited employment opportunities. Lol. 

21 hours ago, Chid said:

Best about it all St Patrick was born in Britain .

The Guinness they'll all be downing, Arthur Guinness was against home rule was a devout protestant and his descendant lord iveagh donated £100000 to the UVF arms fund in 1913 😂😂

He was born in Scotland or Wales,an he definatley didn't call himself British haha an still what did the uvf achieve,absolutely nothing😉

17 hours ago, paul sr said:

I don't know any thing about him , but the party has a lot of common sense policies . It is an alternative to the government and the  fake  opposition .

Hes not a Republican mate,doesn't want a reunification of all the counties,an has ties with,nick Griffin,Farage, etc

Not to be trusted

17 hours ago, WILF said:

That’s what they would like us all to think I’m sure and of course people who spent time engaging in paramilitary activity will have limited career choices.

But let’s be real, it’s a bond to their history and they are keeping it alive…..and that’s not popular in a Britain where the white British man isn’t welcome !

Fact is, spade area are absolute drug infested shitholes but nobody ever talks about that……but when it comes to the white British bloke he is fair game to be rubbished.

f**k that, I know what I see and I see communities fiercely guarding their British heritage….and if everyone had taken a leaf out of that book mainland Britain may have still been a place worth living for a British bloke. 

The funniest thing is there not even british lol at best there "northern" irish wilf,I said it before look at there passport,it says Great Britain an northern ireland haha 

Edited by Francie,
13 hours ago, dogmandont said:

My best experience of the 12th of july happened only last year, took a drive over to Armagh city for a KFC and parked up in the mall in front of the green lots of folks out for a walk, women, kids enjoying the nice evening, about a 100 yards up the mall a coach full of bands men pulled in after a day's marching and drinking vodka and bucky somewhere and proceed to knock the fcuk out of each other in full veiw of everyone. 

Made for brilliant entertainment and I was able to give the kids a history lesson about the glorious 12th as it took place in front of them. Lol. 

True story and every time we drive through Armagh now the kids always bring it up and have a laugh about it. Lol. 

Unbecoming behaviour from a Christian organisation........

• Like 1
1 hour ago, littlefish said:

Unbecoming behaviour from a Christian organisation........

The thing is 9/10 the trouble caused at any parade is not the orangemen . It's people following or in some instances bands men , drink causes a lot of the problems 

1 hour ago, Francie, said:

He was born in Scotland or Wales,an he definatley didn't call himself British haha an still what did the uvf achieve,absolutely nothing😉

Hes not a Republican mate,doesn't want a reunification of all the counties,an has ties with,nick Griffin,Farage, etc

Not to be trusted

The funniest thing is there not even british lol at best there "northern" irish wilf,I said it before look at there passport,it says Great Britain an northern ireland haha 

Francie he was born on the island of Britain so he was British ... kidnapped by pirates and took to Ireland to be a slave .

But who really cares just enjoy the day which ever way you want . 

Believe what you believe in and get on with life 👍

1 hour ago, Francie, said:

Not all,but most of them are bitter c**ts lol

The people responsible for flooding this island with immigrants from the third world are the real enemy , not unionists . 

• Like 7

Folks parading around,rubbing other folks up the wrong way....should be confined to the history books... you lot should swallow your pride...and get on with your neighbours....they the same f***ing colour as you...theres bigger fish these days to fry😉👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, paul sr said:

The people responsible for flooding this island with immigrants from the third world are the real enemy , not unionists . 

4 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Now francie that goes for sinn fein too or any republican party in fact, so where does that leave us?

Iv no time for any of them len👍

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Folks parading around,rubbing other folks up the wrong way....should be confined to the history books... you lot should swallow your pride...and get on with your neighbours....they the same f***ing colour as you...theres bigger fish these days to fry😉👍

Tbf mate we do get along these days,most of us anyway

• Like 6