• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watched a YouTube channel last night of a bloke who gos round visiting British towns, not a screamer, pretty level headed bloke. He spoke to a few different people from blokes with tattoos on the

Anyone who thinks it’s not too late needs their head testing…it’s only going to get worse 

Homeless people in cardiff are offered to stay  in the old toys r us building using make shift campbeds left over from the plannedemic....while evey hotel/bed and breakfast is payed for by this govern

Posted Images

Watched a YouTube channel last night of a bloke who gos round visiting British towns, not a screamer, pretty level headed bloke.

He spoke to a few different people from blokes with tattoos on their face and no teeth to an 81 year old Sally Army bloke playing his trumpet alone collecting donations in the street.

Everyone in every town said exactly the same thing about how their towns used to be nice places and were now absolutely in tatters……it was just despair after despair.

Then you see a poll saying that 67% of the potential voters they questioned would still vote for the same two party’s that have done this to us……..what the f**k can you do about that level of…..what?….stupidity ?……ignorance of different choices ?…….apathy ?……..hopelessness ?

I dont know what you call it……and I don’t know if it’s changed but when I still lived there most people actually didn’t give a shit, they were fine with it as long as they could lock themselves inside their box at night and nobody called them a nasty name or perceived them as “racist” 

Is that a result of 30 years of being told to value nothing?…..I don’t know…..but most people don’t seem to.

It’s f***ing overwhelming after a lifetime of listening to those people……..and that from someone who didn’t give a shit about being called nasty names so god knows how it effects people who may care about that stuff. 

As for all those people who trot out “there’s good and bad in all races…..” blah blah blah…….in case they didn’t notice we are way past being as reasonable as that, nobody, least of all the aliens, gives a shit what you think or about your well meaning attitude.

Youre f***ing toast like everyone else if you don’t start making different choices. 

f**k…..it just all f***ing winds me up !

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2