11 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

This morning, kids are killing and maiming animals filming it and putting it up on Whatsapp, licensing or a ban incoming

Same as hunting with dogs the Internet has done more more damage than any one could imagine. When Labour win the next GE the small things like catapults and airgun imho will take an hammering off them to keep their supporters happy. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

This morning, kids are killing and maiming animals filming it and putting it up on Whatsapp, licensing or a ban incoming

I know it's bad publicity mate but a lot of the juvenile delinquents I believe will now want to give catapults a go due to this news item. 

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...
On 13/03/2024 at 13:29, terryd said:

Kids getting a buzz from twanging a rabbit or pigeon now getting to be made as nutters. All about head lines. Bring back the eighties 

that's not all that's happening,kids are using catapults on day old ducklings on the stream at front of my house,usually gypo kids😡

1 minute ago, paddyluke said:

that's not all that's happening,kids are using catapults on day old ducklings on the stream at front of my house,usually gypo kids😡

As a kid I shot everything that moved I know now it was wrong shooting bluetits and woodpeckers and anything else that moved but it was a natural instinct to hunt that still simmers below the surface of many, I now no how important it is to nurture youngsters and show them what’s right and wrong, kids are a blank canvas we can’t blame them for not being shown better

• Like 4