3 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Have you watched his other videos where he visits the shitty parts too

They are the most interesting parts with some real characters in those backwaters,most people see the states as NYC or Florida,maybe LA,it’s when you get away from those you see the real USA.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Have you watched his other videos where he visits the shitty parts too

Yeah I've watched some of them I think that's why I was suggested thus video  . Some real sitholes round there 

44 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Yeah I've watched some of them I think that's why I was suggested thus video  . Some real sitholes round there 

I follow his chanel.Its interesting to see how a place can vary so much within just a few miles.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Welsh_red said:

Stumbled across this video online. The place looks gorgeous and I'd live there in a second 

It sadly hasn't got a patch on Rhyl mate..here's a pic of Rhyl beach for comparison. Enjoy...

FB_IMG_1710270134011.jpg.07830aded092984a9fecdb211ac5f499.jpg

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, downsouth said:

I follow his chanel.Its interesting to see how a place can vary so much within just a few miles.

Same as that mate 

Only prob is the Americans seem to drive me mad with rapid fire shit talk , : im like; he was like, I was like, like,like,like…………. Was next to a family in Budapest restaurant, Jesus they did nt stop, thdn they started 3 times trying to get the waiter chatting ( which didn’t work)he looked rather pissed off 

15 hours ago, downsouth said:

On a smaller scale a great deal of places in the UK are like that, almost street to street in some cases. I'm a great believer in social housing but it stands out a mile on the new estates and sad to say it brings some lovely areas down.  

• Like 1
17 hours ago, king said:

It sadly hasn't got a patch on Rhyl mate..here's a pic of Rhyl beach for comparison. Enjoy...

FB_IMG_1710270134011.jpg.07830aded092984a9fecdb211ac5f499.jpg

Not a patch on port Talbot steelworks mate...DSC_4550.JPG.47d5a472481462d495087d3ccc7c1ad8.JPG

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

While back I Briefly dated a old flame who had moved to port talbot she had house up on the hill in baglan it was lovely  lit up at night lol

Smell of rotten eggs?😁

• Sad 1