dogtra remote control electric collar

anyone know of website you can still get this from prefer a uk site,my daughters pup which she got from me is playing really ruff and hes caught her boyfriend a couple times he has really big teeth he needs a few manners taught

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I used to have a terrier that chased people on a bike. No one to blame but myself, I should never have taught him how to ride a bike.   I'll get me coat. 

the dog has only caught him a few times when hes playing no agression on a man just hard mouthed and an electric collar will cure it straight away maybe patience with a normal dog not these anyway any

Ive seen a few different bull xs grab sheep and the owners have shocked the cnuts on full whack....had to run over and use a break stick ...collar never made a difference 🙈😂

I got a cheap shock collar off ebay. 

Worked a treat for my dog. Used to chase anyone on a bike and ran after sheep once. I got the collar any sign he was going to chase a bike a wee shock sorted him out 

2 minutes ago, Big rowie said:

I got a cheap shock collar off ebay. 

Worked a treat for my dog. Used to chase anyone on a bike and ran after sheep once. I got the collar any sign he was going to chase a bike a wee shock sorted him out 

thanks but i gotta dogtra one and she wants the same they work and they last,i paid about thirty pound over the odds on mine

genuine question doesnt  it worry you that by your own words, have a large dog that is showing aggression to people also you say he has high prey drive and he's nailed someone already,

Edited by big sid
55 minutes ago, big sid said:

genuine question doesnt  it worry you that by your own words, have a large dog that is showing aggression to people also you say he has high prey drive and he's nailed someone already,

the dog has only caught him a few times when hes playing no agression on a man just hard mouthed and an electric collar will cure it straight away maybe patience with a normal dog not these anyway anyone know a website dont need advice

• Like 2
1 hour ago, mr moocher said:

the dog has only caught him a few times 

Going by this and your other posts about the dog, it sounds like a liability already.

no mate hes good as gold just needs to be gentler ive just had him here for two weeks no problem hes a really nice dog like i said im not looking for advice a website would be nice too many experts on here

4 minutes ago, mr moocher said:

no mate hes good as gold just needs to be gentler ive just had him here for two weeks no problem hes a really nice dog like i said im not looking for advice a website would be nice too many experts on here

Let us know how you get on with him, in a few months time.

Personally, I wouldn't want a dog like that around my daughter and grandkids.

Like I said, from some of your posts about him, he's already becoming a liability.

Hope I'm wrong.  👍

4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Let us know how you get on with him, in a few months time.

Personally, I wouldn't want a dog like that around my daughter and grandkids.

Like I said, from some of your posts about him, he's already becoming a liability.

Hope I'm wrong.  👍

my daughter doesnot have kids or want them she has her career

• Like 1
Just now, mr moocher said:

my daughter doesnot have kids or want them she has her career

My apologies then, mate.

Must be confusing you with someone else.  👍