This could get fruity

10 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Seen what those animals get up to, see em butcher a load of guys ,matchettying  limbs off and loving it ,hope Premier Inn have got a few hotels free  ,be the next lot of vermin coming our way 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Seen what those animals get up to, see em butcher a load of guys ,matchettying  limbs off and loving it ,hope Premier Inn have got a few hotels free  ,be the next lot of vermin coming our way 

They need another papa doc. 

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, mackem said:

They need another papa doc. 

21 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Need something, think eradication is the best option 

Need a change of scenery, strange fruit from a forbidden tree.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Need a change of scenery, strange fruit from a forbidden tree.

When I was thinking about writing a book on lamping, the working title was going to be “Midnights Fruits”, but when I looked into it, it had the same connotations as “strange fruits”, so I decided it may not be suitable !

Cheers.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

When I was thinking about writing a book on lamping, the working title was going to be “Midnights Fruits”, but when I looked into it, it had the same connotations as “strange fruits”, so I decided it may not be suitable !

Cheers.

Lol, seen MANY things which I couldn't make sense of when out lamping, charts.

Often wondered if I'd drank from the 'wrong' part of a stream which might have had 'something noxious trapped in it a mile upstream!!  Lol

9 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Lol, seen MANY things which I couldn't make sense of when out lamping, charts.

Often wondered if I'd drank from the 'wrong' part of a stream which might have had 'something noxious trapped in it a mile upstream!!  Lol

When I first stated in the game, I used to go with a pal of my older brother who was a bit of a “countryman”.

Anyhow, one day we stopped at a stream running down a hill and he said “look how clear the water is, it’s safe to drink from a running stream” which we did.

We went up the hill to where the stream was just a couple of feet wide, and lying across it was a dead and putrid sheep .....

Cheers.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

When I first stated in the game, I used to go with a pal of my older brother who was a bit of a “countryman”.

Anyhow, one day we stopped at a stream running down a hill and he said “look how clear the water is, it’s safe to drink from a running stream” which we did.

We went up the hill to where the stream was just a couple of feet wide, and lying across it was a dead and putrid sheep .....

Cheers.

Did the same, several times as a youngster lol.

We live surrounded by hills, valleys, hundreds of streams, and sheep everywhere.

Well, not so much now, but as youngsters lol.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, waltjnr said:

As sure as eggs are egg's that will be the next lot supported by the looney left refugees welcome here mob.

8 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

As sure as eggs are egg's that will be the next lot supported by the looney left refugees welcome here mob.

On that point the UK is lucky Tats,because of its geography and also familial ties the average Haitian refugee finds it far easier to get to the states and join family members also living there,coin toss UK or states the US of A will win every time.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

First job as a 16 year old a stalking ghillie one day the water stopped in the bothy took a walk up the burn to check the pipe a putrid sheep was stuck across it LOL