George Galloway Rochdale

25 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

russia will keep crimea and the donbass and no nato for ukraine that’s a win for russia 

from what i’ve seen russia are just using old stock 

if you think they couldn’t of just carpet bombed the full country and been done your as mad as a box a frog lol 

ukraine has lost countless men needlessly 

Your thicker than a boxing day turd.

• Haha 4

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mChullokov, leader of the Russian Steppes.  

I absolutely fail to understand why any European would be in the least bit bothered what happens to people who are part of a religious group that would happily see every European Christian dead !   

If people saw all the back room deals between the bankers,corporations,political class, and intelligence services to manufacture conflicts , no body would fight in any of these wars.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

needlessly the country was doing  fine 

until

a puppet of the west got put in power all them ukrainians just been used as fodder for the yanks who don’t give a f**k about them 

all russia have to do is hold out until trump is elected 

russia haven’t wanted to wipe out the ukrainians they see them as russian 

were as russia are really fighting for there feeding and to stop the west taking more land 

the yanks want world domination not russia lol

blinkers are for horses man lol

I must have got it wrong …..I thought RUSSIA invaded UKRAINE…..

To be fair, America has in the recent past retreated into America first, f**k everyone else, something I wish the UK would do,

As for blinkered , I look at the world through an impassioned , neutral view and try to make sense of what I see and experience. 
You seem to take an anti western , anti USA, anti UK view and a pro Russia, Pro Chinese view.

Maybe you should just realise they are all shithouses and it’s still what Rudyard Kipling called “ The Great Game”, a military and political game of chess between the “Great Powers”.

You can be neutral or take sides….I take the side of the west, however imperfect they may be. You take the side of the east, that’s your prerogative, but make sure you are happy with what you wish for… 

Cheer.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

To be fair, America has in the recent past retreated into America first, f**k everyone else, something I wish the UK would do,

As for blinkered , I look at the world through an impassioned , neutral view and try to make sense of what I see and experience. 
You seem to take an anti western , anti USA, anti UK view and a pro Russia, Pro Chinese view.

Maybe you should just realise they are all shithouses and it’s still what Rudyard Kipling called “ The Great Game”, a military and political game of chess between the “Great Powers”.

You can be neutral or take sides….I take the side of the west, however imperfect they may be. You take the side of the east, that’s your prerogative, but make sure you are happy with what you wish for… 

Cheer.

i must have it wrong i thought the usa through there proxy’s were taking land  right upto the russian border something 30 year before  they said wouldn’t happen so russia is defending thereself ? 

i just look at all sides and see who is the instigator as usual it’s the same c**ts it always is mate the same c**ts ruining our country and culture 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheer.

Being anti what the west is doing in Ukraine doesn't always mean you support Russia or want to live under Russian rule. 

As said before.... Russia doesn't want to invade the west....they can just sit back and watch as our own government encourage 3rd world invasion 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Just now, DIDO.1 said:

Being anti what the west is doing in Ukraine doesn't always mean you support Russia or want to live under Russian rule. 

As said before.... Russia doesn't want to invade the west....they can just sit back and watch as our own government encourage 3rd world invasion 

the same c**ts ruined ukraine are the same c**ts ruining  the west and the same c**ts trying to take russia 

the usa are the worst country in the world they cause death and destruction everywhere they stick there f***ing nose 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
26 minutes ago, tillylamp said:

truckers in Ottawa..

That was freezing mate, once the sun went down, I used to get coffee and muffins from the old ladies. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I love my young pal mC like a prodigal son.. but just read his posts!

He is as pro Russia as Lord Haw Haw was pro Nazi !

Its my own fault, I’ve took it upon myself to educate him, but I can’t give up on him; I’d consider it a great failure if I couldn’t lead him from the darkness to the light and I’m not just talking about politics….he’s got a strange and disturbing mindset when it comes to lurchers , as well  !

It’s a hard, if not impossible, task I’ve set myself, but I can’t give up !

Cheer.

• Haha 3

The real invasion of Ukraine ,will happen when the EU and the WEF ,flood Ukraine with million of people from africa and the middle east .

Edited by paul sr
  • Like 4
21 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I love my young pal mC like a prodigal son.. but just read his posts!

He is as pro Russia as Lord Haw Haw was pro Nazi !

Its my own fault, I’ve took it upon myself to educate him, but I can’t give up on him; I’d consider it a great failure if I couldn’t lead him from the darkness to the light and I’m not just talking about politics….he’s got a strange and disturbing mindset when it comes to lurchers , as well  !

It’s a hard, if not impossible, task I’ve set myself, but I can’t give up !

Cheer.

by your own standards you have lost this debate chart 

you was the first to bring up the nazis lol 

just answer me this mate with a russia or the usa 

since the fall of the soviet union which country has acted like the nazis ? 

russia or the usa 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

by your own standards you have lost this debate chart 

you was the first to bring up the nazis lol 

just answer me this mate with a russia or the usa 

since the fall of the soviet union which country has acted like the nazis ? 

russia or the usa 

Hoisted by my own petard !

I’ve fell foul of Godwins Law, but I take comfort in you reminding me that I’ve instilled some education into you !

As for your question; I’d say neither.

Hitler and the Germans did something quite unique in starting ww2, I don’t think ww1 was on the same scale internationally, but just as horrific. Hitler wanted a Greater Germany, much as Putin wants a “”Greater Russia”.

If I had to make a comparison, I’d say the US had entered wars on , possibly misguided, reasons that they though were right for their own safety or way of life, not to increase the size of America, but the Russians, in my opinion, have invaded places live Georgia, Chechnya’, Ingustutia, Ukraine in the attempt to recreate “Greater Russia “

Neither reason may be considered right, but the aims are completely different.

Putin didn’t invade Ukraine to stop NATO, EU or American expansion, he invaded to bring Ukraine into his vision of a “Greater Russia”.

Thats just my opinion, I may be wrong, I’m not an international strategist , but one thing I can be sure of; RUSSIA invaded UKRAINE, not the other way round,

Cheers.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, paulus said:

Just read Galloway wants Corbin and David Davis with him when he goes into parliament next week.  

David Davis is “sponsoring “ him into Parliament, I haven’t a clue why !

Cheers.

image.jpeg.72a467b84e345a304eec0e02457607cb.jpeghow many do you think russia have ? lol 

which country wants one world government ? 

the sad thing is after ww2 the usa had the means to take everywhere but chose to help and rebuild 

that was when the usa was great 

now it’s the biggest dictatorship and most dangerous to world peace there is 

• Like 4