Bullherder

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you living in some dystopian nightmare , where Salukis go round killing every dog in sight and Afghan Hounds are committing canine FGM ? Cheers.

All this talk of dogs killing other dogs.I couldnt think of anything more useless and annoying thats just gunna bring unnecessary attention and piss off all your neighbours than a useless cur that wan

What, did the shepherd choke on the feathers?

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Yeah I do too. I once pulled up on a highway South of Sydney after seeing a very thin greyhound eating a roadkill. I walked back toward the dog and another huge staghound appeared and they looked at me like lunch, they were very thin and had more scars than skin so I took off. I've seen grey, very feral wolf like dogs in The Blue Mountains trying to kill a stray bull terrier. They weren't dingo based like most feral dogs here. My mate saw them at a later time also. It's very steep, dense bush there. Went pig hunting with a mate in pine forest and his dogs ran into a pack of feral dingo types and killed most , if not all of the pack including pups, I still remember the horrible screaming. There is a story about a single, giant feral dog on the North coast NSW that was killing cattle and a guy went after it with three pig dogs, mastiff types and a Rotty, they bailed the dog in a log pile and by the time the guy got there it had killed the pig dogs and the Rotty was alive but hurt, the dog escaped. The indigenous up there do have some giant mongrel camp dogs that I noticed last year when up there so I do believe that story.

A giant feral dog killed two mastiff and injured a Rottie did you witness this yourself? 

not calling you a liar 

3 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

A giant feral dog killed two mastiff and injured a Rottie did you witness this yourself? 

not calling you a liar 

I heard the same tale; also heard the one about the feral Afghan, but it was just one dog, not a pack.

Dont know how true the stories are, but I know that Aussie dog lads are , just like us Brit dog lads, prone to a bit of embellishing ! LOL !

Cheers.

• Thanks 1
Just now, chartpolski said:

I heard the same tale; also heard the one about the feral Afghan, but it was just one dog, not a pack.

Dont know how true the stories are, but I know that Aussie dog lads are , just like us Brit dog lads, prone to a bit of embellishing ! LOL !

Cheers.

Good enough for me then mate! 

Must be some dog to be able to do that though 

19 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Or their cousins, the Afghan Hound.......

Cheers.

lol never been near any mate but farmer i know old ken be  90 he got salukis afghans and galgo back in early 60s they were useless for coursing and he said as nasty as out dog killers when he tried studding the dog it bit  the bitches  box off lol they pts the bitch 

the galgo we’re not much better now the saluki well the blood is in these and every top class coursing dog of the last 60 year lol 

he started off breeding dogs then pigs now he has thousands a cattle 

94DE0F04-6F39-441B-BF77-4AA6B8C77C8F.jpeg.4fe123d426867afc52ee49430c2c83ee.jpeg

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

lol never been near any mate but farmer i know old ken be  90 he got salukis afghans and galgo back in early 60s they were useless for coursing and he said as nasty as out dog killers when he tried studding the dog it bit  the bitches  box off lol they pts the bitch 

the galgo we’re not much better now the saluki well the blood is in these and every top class coursing dog of the last 60 year lol 

he started off breeding dogs then pigs now he has thousands a cattle 

94DE0F04-6F39-441B-BF77-4AA6B8C77C8F.jpeg.4fe123d426867afc52ee49430c2c83ee.jpeg

I think your on crack mate , bit the bitches box off 

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

I think your on crack mate , bit the bitches box off 

that’s what the dog did dogs do mad shit who would think some bitches eat there own pups 

7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

that’s what the dog did dogs do mad shit who would think some bitches eat there own pups 

Are you living in some dystopian nightmare , where Salukis go round killing every dog in sight and Afghan Hounds are committing canine FGM ?

Cheers.

• Haha 10
22 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Are you living in some dystopian nightmare , where Salukis go round killing every dog in sight and Afghan Hounds are committing canine FGM ?

Cheers.

😌

3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Gooey, stop, STOP IT, FFS!!!  😄

10 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

The dogs I was talking about were on the news, probably 45 years ago and they showed the dogs and pups caught. They were totally matted and scarred but not starving. They had bred in the bush and raised pups.👍