Bullherder

4 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I owned a saluki that , as I’ve mentioned before , would kill pariah desert dogs; but they are cowardly curs that are only brave in a pack, but to kill an Alsatian in 10 seconds, take on and beat staffies two at a time ? 
I think you may be exaggerating a tad .

Cheers.

If u ain't seen it u ain't lived

• Haha 1

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you living in some dystopian nightmare , where Salukis go round killing every dog in sight and Afghan Hounds are committing canine FGM ? Cheers.

All this talk of dogs killing other dogs.I couldnt think of anything more useless and annoying thats just gunna bring unnecessary attention and piss off all your neighbours than a useless cur that wan

What, did the shepherd choke on the feathers?

Posted Images

I recall one of the top bulldog men admitted that he had 2 leave a venue smamefaced when his best dog refused 2 scratch when faced wi the awesome sight o some fluffy hocks and lugholes 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
Just now, Black neck said:

I recall one of the top bulldog men admitted that he had 2 leave a venue smamefaced when his best dog refused 2 scratch when faced wi the awesome sight o some fluffy hocks and lugholes 

he then left the arena put the dog to a failed track greyhound and big ron got a pup and started his line lol 

Mc there's a pure working Wheaton  near me that would screw any saluki or courser in a crack the lad brought it back from northern Ireland as a pup but had to be vouched for before even being considered the dogs you describe would probably Jack on a good night's foxing or night after night as I have seen those that like to fight Jack when constantly run on teeth week after week but a dog killer is a cull mc regardless how good it is 

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Mc there's a pure working Wheaton  near me that would screw any saluki or courser in a crack the lad brought it back from northern Ireland as a pup but had to be vouched for before even being considered the dogs you describe would probably Jack on a good night's foxing or night after night as I have seen those that like to fight Jack when constantly run on teeth week after week but a dog killer is a cull mc regardless how good it is 

Genuine working Irish Wheaton terrier;

7804E46A-DC47-4A9D-9033-0FD9F9DF1817.jpeg.ac0879a444f43c6a6c61b7806d6acd2b.jpeg

33716869-4EAA-48B6-8EC2-8452418EA834.jpeg.911c28682c2b0427fee3dfe2a7043527.jpeg

Cheers.

• Like 6
Just now, Bakerboy said:

You take those pics charts

No mate ,it’s a lad I know in Ireland. 

My pals have sent deerhounds, deer/greys and teckels over there and they’ve sent wheatons and coursing greyhounds over here. 

Theres some top lads over there that I’ve met and some I’m in touch with , ive been over once and hope to get over again.

Cheers.

• Like 3
14 hours ago, mC HULL said:

in a pit maybe i seen it  mullar 2 staffs at once in the open they couldn’t do f**k  all with it couldn’t even grab it in 20 mins a trying ended up both laid down dare not move as soon as they turned the back to move they was getting ragged about again it took the piss out of them both gassed bleeding from head arse legs 

Did it have a long body and tail, longish muzzle and was good on the slop? If this describes it, I think your mate had a Salt Water Crocodile.🐊

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

Did it have a long body and tail, longish muzzle and was good on the slop? If this describes it, I think your mate had a Salt Water Crocodile.🐊

Well strike me handsome, I'm going lasiters for some takka