Bullherder

7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

this is the problem with lads on here they ain’t been around a lot a differnet dogs anyone been around a lot a salukis will know some real horrible c**ts pop up 

I owned a saluki that , as I’ve mentioned before , would kill pariah desert dogs; but they are cowardly curs that are only brave in a pack, but to kill an Alsatian in 10 seconds, take on and beat staffies two at a time ? 
I think you may be exaggerating a tad .

Cheers.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you living in some dystopian nightmare , where Salukis go round killing every dog in sight and Afghan Hounds are committing canine FGM ? Cheers.

All this talk of dogs killing other dogs.I couldnt think of anything more useless and annoying thats just gunna bring unnecessary attention and piss off all your neighbours than a useless cur that wan

What, did the shepherd choke on the feathers?

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I owned a saluki that , as I’ve mentioned before , would kill pariah desert dogs; but they are cowardly curs that are only brave in a pack, but to kill an Alsatian in 10 seconds, take on and beat staffies two at a time ? 

Cheers.

It all goes on in hull charts 

my first ever bulldog was a small staff orrible little c**t he opened my mates pitbull stomach up made a right mess i got him from the hells angels theyd given him everything lsd the lot he would gut a saluki

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Yeah I know.My pal had a bulldozer bred dog that couldnt be trusted around anything but 2 staffs at the same time and an alsation in 10 seconds,Come on now.What next it done a ch bulldog

the staffs come at it owner took it off lead it just took the piss the couldnt get near it once they started to tire any time they turned there back it started nailing them the other one would try getting it the dog just disengaged until the time was right again smashed both up bad skin off them left right and center ripped up 

21 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

the dog i’ve got now would shake a shepherd about like it’s nothing lol 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

sheperds aint a fighting dog they are all skin and bone my staff would f**k a sheperd up in no time and she did and a rotweiler

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, mr moocher said:

sheperds aint a fighting dog they are all skin and bone my staff would f**k a sheperd up in no time and she did and a rotweiler

exactly that mate you shave a shepherd down me dogs big thicker set and stronger and has killed triple figures more then any shepherd there is lol 

8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

And I’ve heard it would take a barrel of brandy up a mountain to a stranded skier;

pull a sled across the arctic;

guide a blind man across a busy road;

and tell you when little Timmy had fell down the well.

Crufts is starting this week, better get it entered, it’s bound to win ! LOL !

Cheers.

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

You want to stop smoking the green ffs …..hahaha.   In a few years hopefully you will read back what you’ve wrote on here and think Jesus and what a absolute bell end I was of the highest order hahahahaha

2 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

You want to stop smoking the green ffs …..hahaha.   In a few years hopefully you will read back what you’ve wrote on here and think Jesus and what a absolute bell end I was of the highest order hahahahaha

aint smoked none in last month mate 

had a little blast when in dam as the saying goes when in rome lol 

your dogs look well and fit ron lovely dogs but if we each run ten fast deer each id smoke ya lol

32 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

aint smoked none in last month mate 

had a little blast when in dam as the saying goes when in rome lol 

your dogs look well and fit ron lovely dogs but if we each run ten fast deer each id smoke ya lol

Let’s not go there again , bet you still got the brown stains on ur pants the last time I offered you a run out haha 

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

Let’s not go there again , bet you still got the brown stains on ur pants the last time I offered you a run out haha 

ffs lol

1 hour ago, mr moocher said:

F**k sake dont start encouraging him

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, mr moocher said:

my first ever bulldog was a small staff orrible little c**t he opened my mates pitbull stomach up made a right mess i got him from the hells angels theyd given him everything lsd the lot he would gut a saluki

Some of them staffs that was about early 90's,liked a f***ing good scrap... 

When I was around 12/13,I was stood outside the local shops and watched 2 pitbull x akitas that belonged to a right horrible cnut,grab and chew on a smackhead off the estate for a good 20 mins,they dragged him about and literally pulled his face off,the sound of it,will never leave me,there was 20/30 grown men there,and not one of them did a thing...these days,every cnut would of had their phones out recording it🙄

• Like 1