Bullherder

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you living in some dystopian nightmare , where Salukis go round killing every dog in sight and Afghan Hounds are committing canine FGM ? Cheers.

All this talk of dogs killing other dogs.I couldnt think of anything more useless and annoying thats just gunna bring unnecessary attention and piss off all your neighbours than a useless cur that wan

What, did the shepherd choke on the feathers?

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Elchapo said:

Farm next to where I work in cheshire has one he keeps shepards mainly dies a lot of trail wirks and trains lads to do it aswell but he's  got one them big nasty c**ts , put his wife in hospital and his best mate and he's still got the fuvking thing, I'd put a Bullet in it if it grabbing his wife who it's spent everyday of its life around   

f**k that.If mine even rised a lip to a family member Id cave its head in

• Like 5
34 minutes ago, downsouth said:

f**k that.If mine even rised a lip to a family member Id cave its head in

Best of it is he tried to give it acouple of his mates who keep dogs and they said if he can't controll it they wouldn't be able to , who the f**k would pass a dog round that attacks its owners !! 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Best of it is he tried to give it acouple of his mates who keep dogs and they said if he can't controll it they wouldn't be able to , who the f**k would pass a dog round that attacks its owners !! 

An irresponsible twat

• Like 5
On 27/02/2024 at 08:24, dai dogs said:

Interesting base line

IMG_3525.jpeg

IMG_3524.jpeg

Don't see the point in these bull herders.this ds×bs bitch of mine can/and would do as much as that dog could.bit like putting bull in to "patterdales" years back.just my opinion like.

20240302_141555.jpg