Bullherder

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you living in some dystopian nightmare , where Salukis go round killing every dog in sight and Afghan Hounds are committing canine FGM ? Cheers.

All this talk of dogs killing other dogs.I couldnt think of anything more useless and annoying thats just gunna bring unnecessary attention and piss off all your neighbours than a useless cur that wan

What, did the shepherd choke on the feathers?

Posted Images

Just now, downsouth said:

I really like the boerboel but Im at a stage in my life now that when my old bandog bitch goes I dont think Ill bother getting another big dog if I get another dog at all.

I've only seen one in person, big b*****ds they are. There's a Jock all over FB who films himself out and about with his, it's as good as gold tbh, bit of a dick leaving it off the lead though to greet other dogs, not all dogs will be friendly.

Just now, keepdiggin said:

French mastiff is used as well mate has one x with a bulldog very switches on 

French mastiffs with the correct attitude are very few and far between though although the best working bandog Ive ever seen was a dog Ive posted pics of on here before who was ddb x bulldog and was kept as a pet till my mate got him at 4years old and went on to come 2nd in the gold class at night trials with next to no training unde some german judges who proper put dogs through their paces

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

I've only seen one in person, big b*****ds they are. There's a Jock all over FB who films himself out and about with his, it's as good as gold tbh, bit of a dick leaving it off the lead though to greet other dogs, not all dogs will be friendly.

One of them things will take some stopping if it decides to go the other way

1 minute ago, downsouth said:

One of them things will take some stopping if it decides to go the other way

I know that's why he should put it on a lead when it encounters dogs, if another big dog gets hold of it they will take some parting. 

I bump in to a cane corso often when out walking, they are bigger than I thought, real leggy.

5 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

I know that's why he should put it on a lead when it encounters dogs, if another big dog gets hold of it they will take some parting. 

I bump in to a cane corso often when out walking, they are bigger than I thought, real leggy.

Not keen on them.Seen quite a few questionable nerves

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

You at Wounded Knee, Injuns tell me it was a massacre.

Jarrow Slacks, I'd just been to Heron foods for a multi pack of chicken noodles and some hazelnut chocolate crepes, I was fierce hungry after swinging the splitting maul all afternoon 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Jarrow Slacks, I'd just been to Heron foods for a multi pack of chicken noodles and some hazelnut chocolate crepes, I was fierce hungry after swinging the splitting maul all afternoon 

Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim.

• Like 1