Bullherder

1 minute ago, Leatherface said:

I'm sure I heard it was off a Reid dog, I wise move anyway because they were known for their wind and gameness.

I heard it was off ch max but then somebody else who was around the dog said it was a different max.

• Like 1

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you living in some dystopian nightmare , where Salukis go round killing every dog in sight and Afghan Hounds are committing canine FGM ? Cheers.

All this talk of dogs killing other dogs.I couldnt think of anything more useless and annoying thats just gunna bring unnecessary attention and piss off all your neighbours than a useless cur that wan

What, did the shepherd choke on the feathers?

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Ignore Beer :icon_eek: 

Blasphemy 

IMG_20210523_204428.jpg.5890e6b6f32c842b0de9b81df407373c.jpg

Somebody likes there crusts

4 hours ago, mC HULL said:

doubling up helps em no end the dog behind gets at it when it’s turned if it wasn’t doubled they have 50 meters to make up every turn theyd catch f**k all and only have the one run in em 

i’ve seen very few that struggle to kill the fox once it’s gripped 

You need to stay away from lady bird book of bull xs hull you blighter you 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Is there anyone out there breeding decent protection dogs that have decent temprements , see plenty advertised but most look like been breed to make money of any old shite , always had a soft spot for the big heavy droopy faced bull dog types that are happy enough lay around the house with the family but turn it on when they need too , and now I live in an area full of dirty crack head thieving  c**ts where I can't leave a single window open without some c**t trying get in it I'm more tempted to get one than ever , 

Any one recommend any one worth speaking too ? 

3 hours ago, Leatherface said:

I'm sure I heard it was off a Reid dog, I wise move anyway because they were known for their wind and gameness.

Pie was bred of a dog called max but it wasn't Scotsmans max it was a black dog called max from Manchester