Copper braclet.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I best get one for my cock then. Fuking mrs won’t know what’s hit her

Lots of things supposedly don't work according to medics ..scientists etc...but lots of lads will tell you different with things like the above... Let's remember us humans are mostly water...(apa

This is gospel true. I have always been interested in Dowsing and if it really works. Some 40 year ago I reckon my  brother - in - law was a dairy man on a a local farm an I use to shoot /ferret the g

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Does it matter what wrist you wear it on, and do they need magnets in them?

My left elbow was bad so I wear it on my left..I don't know if the magnets do anything mate..there seems to be lots for sale with magnets in though..

2 minutes ago, king said:

My left elbow was bad so I wear it on my left..I don't know if the magnets do anything mate..there seems to be lots for sale with magnets in though..

Yeah, been having a bit of gyp around my left elbow and shoulder, for the last few weeks.

Had same on right side a few years ago, and took cortizone jabs and faffing around up doctors and hospital for weeks to get it sorted.

Would rather not go through that again, was a right ball ache.

7 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Yeah, been having a bit of gyp around my left elbow and shoulder, for the last few weeks.

Had same on right side a few years ago, and took cortizone jabs and faffing around up doctors and hospital for weeks to get it sorted.

Worth a go mate for a few quid what's the worse can happen green wrist 🤔 

Might make a difference most People I know that start wearing them never stop.

So says something about them 👍

• Like 4

Get one for sure,more magnetic, the better talked mate of mine into getting one 3 week ago for shoulder pain, says pain  gone after day or two

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

No offence to anyone but think id rather be in pain than walk around with one of them manky looking things on my arm.

And what if ya needed to wear a colostomy bag  ,would ya,or would ya walk round  with a big wet patch , 😜 

29 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Try 1 mate it might help 👍

• Like 1
4 hours ago, shaaark said:

Get yourself one Furg,If I dont wear mine when Im swinging my 20 oz hammer in work on the shutters...my shoulder and wrists hurt the next day...my Mrs was feeding the horses a few yrs back,she ended up getting her hand crushed up against the  top strand of wire ,when 2 horses broke out into a fight.... seriously hurt her one wrist, before that she was training mma and boxing 3/4 times a week...I got her 2 bracelets for xmas this yr,shes had no pain since she started wearing them👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Get yourself one Furg,If I dont wear mine when Im swinging my 20 oz hammer in work on the shutters...my shoulder and wrists hurt the next day...my Mrs was feeding the horses a few yrs back,she ended up getting her hand crushed up against the  top strand of wire ,when 2 horses broke out into a fight.... seriously hurt her one wrist, before that she was training mma and boxing 3/4 times a week...I got her 2 bracelets for xmas this yr,shes had no pain since she started wearing them👍

Do the amount and strength of the magnets make a difference, D c?

Been looking at some online today.

I have one with magnets in and one without, a lad I used to knock about with a bit many moons ago, started making dog collars with magnets in, started out doing his own for an old greyhound he had but had so much interest he started making them commercially don’t no were the business went as I lost touch just after 

• Like 1

The ones i have,all have magnets furg,they come in different strengths 👍

22 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Bought myself this one for Xmas 👍MagnetRX® Pure Copper Magnetic Bracelet - Magnetic Copper Bracelets for Men - Adjustable Cuff + Gift Box (Twisted Copper) https://amzn.eu/d/4jSgYrd

• Like 1