• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now, I’m very sceptical of most conspiracy theories; of course some are correct, I believe JFK’s assassination was a conspiracy, but things like chem trails, illuminatti, etc ….  Nah. But how abo

Might be walking around in a burka another good reason to ban full face coverings. The authorities must have thrown the kitchen sink at finding him to me it shows how vulnerable we could all be to a t

“I refuse to enter a battle of wits with an unarmed man” ! Not sure who said it……but I like it ! LOL ! Cheers.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Just seen Candice Owens talking about Macrons wife being a geezer...wonder how true it is

Big Mike now Big Mac lol

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
On 09/02/2024 at 18:57, Chaff said:

Chem trail planes apparently?

20240209_171808.jpg.94e84dd6b4cf4de3fbda13f3654b7444.jpg20240209_182310.jpg.a08f06d215c9b6b6c62b83da955163c1.jpg

Have you seen the severe floods in Dubai I think,to much cloud seeding going on lol airport flooded

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Francie, said:

Have you seen the severe floods in Dubai I think,to much cloud seeding going on lol airport flooded

Is Dubai not reclaimed from the sea anyway? 

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Is Dubai not reclaimed from the sea anyway? 

Something like that grey,they clouded tho,some type of potassium an something else to get more rain,all info available online

• Like 1

Apparently scientists have debunked claims that cloud seeding was at fault for the big rain storm,even tho there doing it from the 60s.

Of course climate change is being blamed lol

7 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Something like that grey,they clouded tho,some type of potassium an something else to get more rain,all info available online

Mate without looking into the sciences or the conspiracys a basic man like me could see something was out of kilter when we had the very first lockdown and planes were grounded there was not a cloud in the sky for almost two month a bit like back in the 70s when the sky’s were a lot less busy coincidence I don’t think so 

• Like 2

No conspiracy lads, it happens every year around this time in Arabia, I’ve seen it myself many times.

I spoke to my daughter in law who lives in Saudi and has family in Dubai, she said it was just the seasonal rains.

None of these places has street drainage and they get torrential rain for a few days a year and of course there’s floods but a few days later it’s gone.

Sensational reporting by the media, if you look at the videos, there’s flooding on one side of a street and bone dry on the other .

The kids used to love it when our compound flooded , we would tow them around the streets in dinghy’s towed by cars !

Cheers.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Mate without looking into the sciences or the conspiracys a basic man like me could see something was out of kilter when we had the very first lockdown and planes were grounded there was not a cloud in the sky for almost two month a bit like back in the 70s when the sky’s were a lot less busy coincidence I don’t think so 

Took these in the first lockdown...smiley face 🤔DSC_0993.JPG.010dcfd068cfd5b3eee54f9507df5902.JPGDSC_0994.JPG.4527df1354deea23c1accbd0f8a4455e.JPG

• 2 weeks later...