7 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

With Rose Hanbury apparently, who is the marchioness of cholmondeley

Had a bit of sport on cholmondeley estate. If I'd of known she was a bit of a goer I'd of knocked on the castle door 

• Haha 2

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now, I’m very sceptical of most conspiracy theories; of course some are correct, I believe JFK’s assassination was a conspiracy, but things like chem trails, illuminatti, etc ….  Nah. But how abo

Might be walking around in a burka another good reason to ban full face coverings. The authorities must have thrown the kitchen sink at finding him to me it shows how vulnerable we could all be to a t

“I refuse to enter a battle of wits with an unarmed man” ! Not sure who said it……but I like it ! LOL ! Cheers.

Posted Images

I just don't get all the furore over the Royals especially by the conspiracy theories about them and other people who take conspiracy theories to another level that affects their personal lives when in reality their is feck all they can do about it. I think most of us have more important things going on in our own lives than to get wound up by shite on the world wide Web tbh.

• Like 3

An “inconsistency” with Princess Charlotte’s hand was the detail which suggested to one picture agency that Kensington Palace’s image of the Princess of Wales and her children had been manipulated.

Social media users claimed that part of her wrist was missing.

Others commented that the Princess of Wales was not wearing her wedding ring, while Prince Louis had his fingers crossed and a tree in the background appeared to have leaves in mid-March.

IMG_6798.png

16 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Photo shopped 

IMG_6797.png

All over the news this morning on my way to work several news agency’s pulling the pictures as they aren’t real ??? 

• Like 2

In situations like this, I like to use the “Occams Razor” theory, which is basically “ if there’s more than one explanation of a theory, the simplest one is USUALLY the best “.

So, at one end of the spectrum is the conspiracy theories like the Government, the Royal Family, the Deep State, W.E.F., (take your pick), has murdered her for some reason.

At the other end of the spectrum is her own explanation that her husband took the picture and she, as an amateur photographer, edited it to improve it.

The real explanation will probably never come out, but I know which end of the spectrum I tend to lean towards.

Cheers.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

She simply edited the picture like most people do these days lol ...another big fat nothing burger lol can't believe people are loosing their chit because of it. 

• Like 2

I think the news agencies just don't like not knowing more about her medical condition that she was treated for so are trying to out a response from her.

It could be very personal thing like a miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy or Hysterectomy...her medical  information has got fk all to do with anyone but her, they all want the scoop. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Francie, said:

The only wacko there is the freak with a camera ambushing old men in the street to get clips to put on the internet.