They aint the most reliable for telling the truth in the past though....

Could be hiding the truth for a few different reasons?

No doubt,She will be making public appearances soon enough then?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now, I’m very sceptical of most conspiracy theories; of course some are correct, I believe JFK’s assassination was a conspiracy, but things like chem trails, illuminatti, etc ….  Nah. But how abo

Might be walking around in a burka another good reason to ban full face coverings. The authorities must have thrown the kitchen sink at finding him to me it shows how vulnerable we could all be to a t

“I refuse to enter a battle of wits with an unarmed man” ! Not sure who said it……but I like it ! LOL ! Cheers.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

They aint the most reliable for telling the truth in the past though....

Could be hiding the truth for a few different reasons?

No doubt,She will be making public appearances soon enough then?

I don’t know what’s going on ; the Military said she would be at the Trooping of the Colours in June, then the palace overruled them and said she wouldn’t.

Im no royalist and if they all disappeared tomorrow, I doubt it would make any difference to my life, but I just can’t see what they have to gain by hiding her death.

Whenever a royal had died, Princess Margaret, Lord Mountbatten, Diana, Phillip, the Queen, we heard about it immediately, so why try to hide Katherine’s death ! I can’t see the point.

Cheers.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I don’t know what’s going on ; the Military said she would be at the Trooping of the Colours in June, then the palace overruled them and said she wouldn’t.

Im no royalist and if they all disappeared tomorrow, I doubt it would make any difference to my life, but I just can’t see what they have to gain by hiding her death.

Whenever a royal had died, Princess Margaret, Lord Mountbatten, Diana, Phillip, the Queen, we heard about it immediately, so why try to hide Katherine’s death ! I can’t see the point.

Cheers.

All a plan mate to keep the people in check . 

Pretend she’s a commoner 

marry her to the prince of wales 

get out of her what they wanted 

poison her 

stage her death 

announce it on Mother’s Day to generate ad finitim income to fund hallmark cards , a secret Zionist front firm for global papal conspiracy founded by the hapsbergs and their Jew bankers . 

follow the money .  Common sense really . No ones pulling the wool over my eyes . 

f***ing mentally ill 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

Conspiracies, Devil makes work for idol hands.

While I am a very open to most variations of probable outcomes, reasons and different opinions of events that have gone on over the years. The internet has fuelled the whole conspiracy world, from the plausible to the ridiculous. What I will say is most of the conspiracy fans I know are either Anarchists, Puff heads or people with too much time on their hands 🤣

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Pretend she’s a commoner 

poison her 

stage her death 

announce it on Mother’s Day to generate ad finitim income to fund hallmark cards , a secret Zionist front firm for global papal conspiracy founded by the hapsbergs and their Jew bankers . 

follow the money .  Common sense really . No ones pulling the wool over my eyes . 

f***ing mentally ill 

Your a believer then Stiff🤣

Just putting it out there for a discussion...last public appearance of her was in December apparently?

WWW.ABC.NET.AU

For centuries, the British monarchy has shrouded itself in mystery while allowing the occasional glimpse over palace...

2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Pretend she’s a commoner 

poison her 

stage her death 

f***ing mentally ill 

did they get diana killed ?

3 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

She died during operation 

I only brought it up because,I was shown a load of posts on that Ticktock yesterday by one of the kids Kev....found it strange,how they allow such posts? Where theres smoke....theres 🔥😁

• Like 1