• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now, I’m very sceptical of most conspiracy theories; of course some are correct, I believe JFK’s assassination was a conspiracy, but things like chem trails, illuminatti, etc ….  Nah. But how abo

Might be walking around in a burka another good reason to ban full face coverings. The authorities must have thrown the kitchen sink at finding him to me it shows how vulnerable we could all be to a t

He is hiding in his mates house till the hunt dies down.

Posted Images

Just put it in the migrant thread and thought exactly the same as you, he’s f****d off back in the back of a van probably and we don’t want to catch him as you say a happy ending for the media believers 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Now, I’m very sceptical of most conspiracy theories; of course some are correct, I believe JFK’s assassination was a conspiracy, but things like chem trails, illuminatti, etc ….  Nah.

But how about this for a conspiracy?

The police are now saying that Abdul Ezedi probably fell into the Thames and is dead.

A bit convenient, don’t you think ?

If he was caught and went to trial, a lot of questions would be asked of the Establishment; why did the Civil Service allow him asylum at the third time of trying ? Why did a judge only give him a suspended sentence for two sex crimes and didn’t recommend deportation? Why did a priest convert him to Christianity and support his asylum application?

So, we have the Home Office, the Judiciary and the Church of England , classic members of the “ Establishment” all facing extremely embarrassing questions if this guy got to court.

Better all round of he is found floating in the Thames ?

Cheers.

He is hiding in his mates house till the hunt dies down.

4514026E-B29D-4492-9D51-213A6EE08BD5.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
50 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Now, I’m very sceptical of most conspiracy theories; of course some are correct, I believe JFK’s assassination was a conspiracy, but things like chem trails, illuminatti, etc ….  Nah.

But how about this for a conspiracy?

The police are now saying that Abdul Ezedi probably fell into the Thames and is dead.

A bit convenient, don’t you think ?

If he was caught and went to trial, a lot of questions would be asked of the Establishment; why did the Civil Service allow him asylum at the third time of trying ? Why did a judge only give him a suspended sentence for two sex crimes and didn’t recommend deportation? Why did a priest convert him to Christianity and support his asylum application?

So, we have the Home Office, the Judiciary and the Church of England , classic members of the “ Establishment” all facing extremely embarrassing questions if this guy got to court.

Better all round of he is found floating in the Thames ?

Cheers.

you wouldn’t know a conspiracy if green lurcher put a pic up of his whippet with 5 winter hares mate lol 

you still think man has been to the moon man lol 

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you wouldn’t know a conspiracy if green lurcher put a pic up of his whippet with 5 winter hares mate lol 

you still think man has been to the moon man lol 

“I refuse to enter a battle of wits with an unarmed man” !

Not sure who said it……but I like it ! LOL !

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

I saw on the news not long ago and my first thought was its a bit of an odd claim with zero evidence at this stage of game,  my guess would be they have got wind he's made it out the country and are covering for their incompetence,  if I was a betting man I'd say there will be no body turning up. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

“I refuse to enter a battle of wits with an unarmed man” !

Not sure who said it……but I like it ! LOL !

Cheers.

Shakespeare, Taming of the shrew

Edited by Bakerboy
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Shakespeare, Taming of the shrew

Synonymous with the more modern ; “ don’t turn up to a gunfight armed with a knife” !

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 1

My opinion is he's probably dead, London in winter on the run, severe acid burns to head/face, must be tempting to jump in the water to stop your melting eyeballs and fizzy skin bubbling off you head. Hopefully he's dead and hopefully there is an enquiry into how he was let in and the people responsible face prison time.

• Like 2

Might be walking around in a burka another good reason to ban full face coverings. The authorities must have thrown the kitchen sink at finding him to me it shows how vulnerable we could all be to a terrorist attack from the scum who wish us harm.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1