No Celts....

Well I've just watched something that's says the Celts didn't make it into northern Europe, only the trade of Celtic fashion and broaches etc , most of the misinformation was based on shakespeare. The people's here that had taken over from the British Neolithic farmers were the beakers who travelled across central Europe....

WWW.UCL.AC.UK

Beaker pottery and culture spread through large-scale migration...

• Like 1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently I'm norfolk...

Id say they are fulla shite, anything to make the white race believe that we came from blacks, and that there was black vikings and black men in GB even fighting for william the conqurer ffs, 

You know how he got here... Chasing a saluki over the land bridge

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Borr said:

Well I've just watched something that's says the Celts didn't make it into northern Europe, only the trade of Celtic fashion and broaches etc , most of the misinformation was based on shakespeare. The people's here that had taken over from the British Neolithic farmers were the beakers who travelled across central Europe....

WWW.UCL.AC.UK

Id say they are fulla shite, anything to make the white race believe that we came from blacks, and that there was black vikings and black men in GB even fighting for william the conqurer ffs, 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3
12 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

No it was just saying that beaker peoples were the invading migration force not the Celts and that stone henge appears immediately prior to beakers take over. Romans were here for hundreds of years probably the most ethnic mix of folk. Vikings had a massive impact , anyway it was interesting to me, if I see or smell the rewriting of history I'd call it your reply made me have to double check who's producing the research lol

• Like 1

Their are cairns in Northern Ireland 5000 years old, similar in Southern Ireland except they are 2 distinctive type and they surmise that is because it was two distinctive tribes from the north of the larger British isle and the more southerly.

New Grange is 5000 + years old, that’s as west as it gets.

That study claims the beaker culture didn’t get started until 4700 years ago.

It then says the study group was on samples between 3000 & 6000 years old ?

So to conclude I’m a bit confused and given the propaganda shoved down our throat every single day I personally would be reading that with an extremely large pinch of salt.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Borr said:

No it was just saying that beaker peoples were the invading migration force not the Celts and that stone henge appears immediately prior to beakers take over. Romans were here for hundreds of years probably the most ethnic mix of folk. Vikings had a massive impact , anyway it was interesting to me, if I see or smell the rewriting of history I'd call it your reply made me have to double check who's producing the research lol

Celtic tribes of Britonic peoples were spread across Britain already were they not ?

• Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, WILF said:

Celtic tribes of Britonic peoples were spread across Britain already were they not ?

So no Celtics maybe a trickle of nomadic ones but not enough to call invasion or migration it was the celtic culture/fashion rather than the Celts . So 9500/4000 BC hunter gatherers nomadic mostly entering between mini ice ages. The Neolithic farmers with tech from southern middle Europe brought over by people on boats 4000bc as land bridge vanishes 6500bc . 

So 800,000 BC was intermittent Neanderthals England had at least 7 periods that it wasn't habitable during this time,England was reliably inhabited 10000 BC Scotland wasn't habitable until 10,000 BC 

37500 BC Ireland isn't joined to UK via land Ireland uninhabited until 8000bc 

....god I've fried my brain this is a better link...

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Their are cairns in Northern Ireland 5000 years old, similar in Southern Ireland except they are 2 distinctive type and they surmise that is because it was two distinctive tribes from the north of the larger British isle and the more southerly.

New Grange is 5000 + years old, that’s as west as it gets.

That study claims the beaker culture didn’t get started until 4700 years ago.

It then says the study group was on samples between 3000 & 6000 years old ?

So to conclude I’m a bit confused and given the propaganda shoved down our throat every single day I personally would be reading that with an extremely large pinch of salt.

I don't think modern Irish people are related to the builders of newgrange,and if they are it's been only a damline for several thousand years. Bronze age skeletons(before supposed Celtic invasion) that have been tested are more or less identical to modern Irish people. How does Shakespeare get blame for this?, first mention in history I've come across of us all being Celts was a Welsh guy called William Llys around 1700 (pre act of union propaganda?). 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Borr said:

WWW.UCL.AC.UK

Same here mate.only there art made it here? Read about the archer grave etc..they/he knew how to work metal,so I'm  led to believe..interesting.

• Thanks 1