A question for the well travelled and learned members 👍🏻

Where would you recommend on a grand and a passport 

I've recently moseyed on into my middle aged years and I'm well pissed off. Doctors have been giving me all sorts of tests and pills.  I've been cold and wet for months now, I fancy a change of scenery for a little while. I'm thinking of telling the missus and little-un to pack a bag so that we can all go to the airport and fuckoff for a bit *(Heathrow Gatwick and Bristol are all within reach.

Some sunshine would be nice, good food would be nice - little 'un won't eat seafood 

Any recommendations for a location that isn't too expensive? 

No Muslim countries. 

• Like 1

Dubrovnik or Croatia are cheap not been myself but might be worth checking out ,mate just had a week in Albania cost £175 for the apartment and his flight cost him about£ £80 but he was on his own

• Like 4
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

We have paid £1400 for 4 of us to Tenerife in February. Hopefully suns out 

canary islands be nice that time a year dido go peak season it’s like been in the sahara desert lol ruins me tgat heat 

40 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

canary islands be nice that time a year dido go peak season it’s like been in the sahara desert lol ruins me tgat heat 

Lads school have refused permission to take him out for 4 days. But late we have already booked it

• Like 1

Tobago is nice at this time of year, good food, cheap dinks, fishing is very good on its day.

I also had a few double grind ups, with some of the local talent. Delightful and very entertaining 😄

Fights were cheap, but you'd need to leave the family at home.  Bout £600 return at the mo 😮

Carnival is on mid February.

Just now, leegreen said:

Tobago is nice at this time of year, good food, cheap dinks, fishing is very good on its day.

I also had a few double grind ups, with some of the local talent. Delightful and very entertaining 😄

Fights were cheap, but you'd need to leave the family at home.  Bout £600 return at the mo 😮

Carnival is on mid February.

That was of no use at all really.....

10 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Lads school have refused permission to take him out for 4 days. But late we have already booked it

tell them it a educational trip, chuck some local content at them. We did at least a couple of times at all schools. Sounds like you may be too late for that though.

21 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Fruit juice on a coved test should see you right mate 

• Haha 2

Split in Croatia, fuk me that’s trumpy, nearly bankrupt me,13 of us went, really £££££££££ bad. Portugal, lanzorote, I fancy some Greece holiday but not been.