7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

joe is a bitter man lol 

if you look the beginning of the thread i asked is it a young dog 

his bitter reply was about going to greyhounds which id said weeks ago so it must of been eating him up lol 

all  i’ve been doing is replying to lads replying to me 

now i’ll leave the thread to the geriatrics like yourself shaark 

but mention me or reply to one of my posts i’ll reply it really is that simple 

now it’s early afternoon go get your white lightning in and relax 

See, there you go again with your idiotic, infantile assumptions.

And, hypocrisy at it's finest, regarding not breeding your line of dogs to a pure greyhound!!

Oh dear, Gooey, you really aren't the sharpest, eh?!!  Lol.

• Haha 1

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morty, a filth generation lamper he tracked 7 cwd and a munty single handed during the day in January. Not to bad considering it was his first daytime jaunt out.   

Another of Maurice, tracked this and put it on the deck single handed in the middle of a field without the aid of fence or ditch, we got there it saw us panicked and full of adrenaline it managed to g

More tracking for the shooting clowns 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I consider Joe a pal of mine and I can assure you he doesn’t need me or anyone else backing him up ! LOL !

Cheets.

Didnt mean backing him up, charts, and glad you consider him a friend, the man seems to talk sense and knows what he's on about.  👍

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

See, there you go again with your idiotic, infantile assumptions.

And, hypocrisy at it's finest, regarding not breeding your line of dogs to a pure greyhound!!

Oh dear, Gooey, you really aren't the sharpest, eh?!!  Lol.

i don’t have a line of dogs

i’ll make it easier for you shaark from now on i’ll only reply to men that own a dog 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

after one to many lolF8A69EFB-323A-4745-93B2-0ACC3326B76E.jpeg.542f2cfa570a438c9e90979a1c8ed3d6.jpeg

I've there myself it's something I'm not proud of 

And I was talking about the one who's stuck up the sheep

Tracked in the 2020 rut. Obsessed, chronic buck fever could of easily of been used in a sentence to describe me over the last decade 😂 the miles and time I put into looking for them 🤢 not sure I could ever be so keen again especially for driving the motorway miles in an old 4x4 with mud tyres on  😂 Previously in this topic driving the 100s of miles home after a nights lamping was described as having a " lamping hangover " which fits the feeling about perfect 🤢😂

IMGP1443.JPG

• Like 3

Obsessed,...yeah that is the word,...cannot thiink of a better one really🤔

I've spent most of my life, using dogs to hunt various quarry,...and for many years I have suffered pangs of conscience.

Not so much , due to the sheer quantity of game that I have killed, but more so, because I felt that I had wasted my life.

However,..when I put things into perspective, and consider matters logicaly, I now know that I did, what I was supposed to do, I had no other choice really,...it is, what it is....and now, for the first time in many years, I am at peace.....🙏

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, mC HULL said:

i enjoy conversing with dolls heads lol 

every type i’ve ever had or been out with catch deer shaark lol apart from little whippets 

we should all chip in and get a member to pick up you up and give you your first nights lamping in this  new millennium lol

Ffs mc  you know ya assuming again 😃😃

Some dogs just dont cut the mustard on the big fella's. On a night out Richie and a coursing x deer grey mix on a buck not a massive buck a decent sorrel though. The courser x deergrey was about 28tts with speed to burn. The run started with the courser x deergrey in front, it was pushing though, Richie just couldnt get in to do his job as he just didnt have the same fast speed as the courser which was dictating the speed/pace, this goes on for a half a dozen turns no mistakes from the buck as he probably didnt feel under any pressure then then luckily the courser x deergrey makes a mistake and stumbles allowing Richie to get into action, one turn a bit of rough and tumble and the buck is decked, with no help from the courser x deergrey but it did come in and take a hold when the buck was down! I walked over collared Richie put the breaker stick in his mouth and broke him off then stepped back and clamped him between my knees as I knew he would do somersaults watching what was about to happen. The courser was now on its own holding the buck, it did not even keep hold for ten seconds as soon as the buck struggled and the courser deeergrey realized it was holding on its own it just let go and stood back as the buck got up and made off it never made any effort at all to keep hold or follow the buck as it made off, Richie was going crazy to be back off but I had him held tight. We had missed a nice buck about an hour before because the courser was just pushing and I needed to do this to prove the point. The buck in the picture was about the same size. The courser x deergrey was not my dog.

IMGP1509.JPG

Edited by joe ox
  • Like 2