3 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

And good luck to them all though I dread to think if I had the same hunger for the hunt and chase I had 30 years ago especially with roe deer now being seen on my doorstep even seeing them now makes my heart skip a beat and my old head puts my thoughts of getting another lurcher and having a bash at them to the back of my mind. 

Yer never to old pal, as we only are guaranteed one thing in life is death,  make the most of what you have left while your here, ( get a runner) best of luck… Jamie 👍

• Like 6

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morty, a filth generation lamper he tracked 7 cwd and a munty single handed during the day in January. Not to bad considering it was his first daytime jaunt out.   

Another of Maurice, tracked this and put it on the deck single handed in the middle of a field without the aid of fence or ditch, we got there it saw us panicked and full of adrenaline it managed to g

More tracking for the shooting clowns 

Posted Images

True words,...same as them poor old Dinasaurs,..adapt, accept change,... or become extinct....😳

However,.moving forwards and changing your lifestyle, doesn't always have to be a bad thing....

Still love the dogs, and really enjoy seeing my mates jukels, but the passion for the hunt has diminished.

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, joe ox said:

The one sure thing in life is change, either change with it or get left behind in the past.

Suppose i have come to a stage in my life joe were i am happy to be left in the past but any lads who still have that hunger i wish them the very best and all the luck in the world

• Like 5
14 hours ago, Whoknows said:

Have you seen the new top end Hiks? Was playing about with my mates … and you could see the heat signature from the dog farting! 

ain’t seen the hik sort a money is the top one 

Edited by mC HULL
49 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Suppose i have come to a stage in my life joe were i am happy to be left in the past but any lads who still have that hunger i wish them the very best and all the luck in the world

TBH I enjoy watching game in its natural environment as much as I do chasing it these days, which I never thought I would I would say 😂 Seeing game hanging does not have the same appeal to me these days as it did even 10 year ago, although the adrenaline rush of the chase never wears thin, especially deer.

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, joe ox said:

TBH I enjoy watching game in its natural environment as much as I do chasing it these days, which I never thought I would I would say 😂 Seeing game hanging does not have the same appeal to me these days as it did even 10 year ago, although the adrenaline rush of the chase never wears thin, especially deer.

I’m at the stage now I don’t have any real interest in catching numbers, I’ve never been one of the types that places numbers above all else but these days especially I’d rather catch 1 or 2 where the odds were stacked in the quarry’s favour so you know the dogs really had to do well to catch it

• Like 5
15 hours ago, mC HULL said:

old gl don’t want to hear about top hares that know every trick in the book they would just take a whippet on the merry go round wouldn’t touch cover just take the piss until the dog collapsed and had to be carried off 

how do i know well i’ve seen it many a time lol

You are a funny cnt mc I’m racing in the morn keep me boy ticking , man in pub said you out knicking  motor bikes  all night then it’s a Mac Donald’s party In morning xx

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

You are a funny cnt mc I’m racing in the morn keep me boy ticking , man in pub said you out knicking  motor bikes  all night then it’s a Mac Donald’s party In morning xx

lol 

i ain’t robbed a motorbike in a few decades about the same time you last caught a few hares lol 

get a few pics in morning shag be good to see a few different uns 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

Machammeds halal kitchen utopia 

See some right dossers in there, generation bred dossers in desperate need of outcross but state o the broods I wunt touch um wi yours 😬

• Haha 2