• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morty, a filth generation lamper he tracked 7 cwd and a munty single handed during the day in January. Not to bad considering it was his first daytime jaunt out.   

Another of Maurice, tracked this and put it on the deck single handed in the middle of a field without the aid of fence or ditch, we got there it saw us panicked and full of adrenaline it managed to g

More tracking for the shooting clowns 

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

More reason then to keep and not burn. History. A quote popped into my head after reading this and it was in a Plummer book. Now I have upset everyone 🙂 Something like "there came a time when the quite men of the forest were no longer valued. A wise man said record those who hunted the fields and the forests as there will come a time when they will be looked on more favourably" or words to that effect. It inspired me at the time when most people thought that I was a proper weirdo because I hunted with dogs. 

I just liked this, struck a note at the time. 

IMG_4882.jpeg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

You been talking to “ man in pub tonight machammed ?   The Arab gang( your brothers )  take off in 4x 4 gold plated wheels  and drive fir miles to see ther dogs run must be a b*****d having to watch ya dog fir a min then . Stand ther In the slop  for another 10 mins wondering “ shall I have kfc or Mac Donald’s  ??? lol 

a min? lol nice this morning kept to high ridges blew dry nice walking like your grass land had to cross some plough the whippet wouldn’t a walked it never mind ran on it lol good job we have dogs thst are all wheel drive  lol 

no mcdonald’s or kfc went for a brekkie 43D47470-8294-44B4-92D1-BD6F9E0AD88B.jpeg.6f5d02f2744675ed63b3c5fdaccbc4a0.jpeg

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

a min? lol nice this morning kept to high ridges blew dry nice walking like your grass land had to cross some plough the whippet wouldn’t a walked it never mind ran on it lol good job we have dogs thst are all wheel drive  lol 

no mcdonald’s or kfc went for a brekkie 43D47470-8294-44B4-92D1-BD6F9E0AD88B.jpeg.6f5d02f2744675ed63b3c5fdaccbc4a0.jpeg

Really nice mc  it’s really good to see bit of greasy shit fired out of a catapult 😎

EF95B2A5-AB9D-49DF-BCA4-7994632724E3.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

Really nice mc  it’s really good to see bit of greasy shit fired out of a catapult 😎

you help yourself just throw it on we’re not mincers are we lol 

better then the shitty mcdonald’s or kfc do kfc even do brekkies ? 

5 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

EF95B2A5-AB9D-49DF-BCA4-7994632724E3.jpeg

little dog some back leg on it to be fair tidy 

help with people bringing there scrap

out having whippet with ya ? 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

little dog some back leg on it to be fair tidy 

help with people bringing there scrap

out having whippet with ya ? 

Sorry mate I don’t understand your dialect I’m not fluid in Saudi hull rabian lingo 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Sorry mate I don’t understand your dialect I’m not fluid in Saudi hull rabian lingo 

when you are walking down the streets  at the side a the van shouting any old iron do more people bring out there scrap when you have the whippet ? 

Mc you keep a good yard your dogs are always  in good order you get them out and test them and there a credit to you but don't be so kennel blind there's plenty of mutts out there doing the same and more even some on harder ground 

Saluki bull grey. Big dog, but could catch on small fields aswell. Took him a season to realise he just got to hit stuff but once he did he put some stuff to bed each season 

IMG_0014.jpeg

• Like 7