Just now, mC HULL said:

you can see a proper bull x looking how they should on the thread with the 3/8 bull 5:8 grey a fujis how any running dog should look well if you’ve got the good genetics in em anyhow 

Remove your tongue 😂 

• Haha 4

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morty, a filth generation lamper he tracked 7 cwd and a munty single handed during the day in January. Not to bad considering it was his first daytime jaunt out.   

Another of Maurice, tracked this and put it on the deck single handed in the middle of a field without the aid of fence or ditch, we got there it saw us panicked and full of adrenaline it managed to g

More tracking for the shooting clowns 

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

put a pic a your dogs up deerhunter  saluki in em give them a nice running dog look? look in shape few ribs showing looking back  the only bull x i seen on the full 55 pages that look fit and in mint condition are them red uns of ron’s 

You been talking to “ man in pub tonight machammed ?   The Arab gang( your brothers )  take off in 4x 4 gold plated wheels  and drive fir miles to see ther dogs run must be a b*****d having to watch ya dog fir a min then . Stand ther In the slop  for another 10 mins wondering “ shall I have kfc or Mac Donald’s  ??? lol 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, joe ox said:

Late 80s, this dog was beddy whippet greyhound mix. He was used for Rabbit hare roe and the odd fox on the lamp. British telecom ex fleet metro 😂

metro.jpg

I'd have that now lol I like old cars n vans they have character 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

Hit the nail on the head there ! Not just pics, but years of memories of old dogs, mad nights out, good solid old friends who have sadly past away or old acquaintances who i have lost touch with in my tatty old picture albums. Worth more than money to me them tatty old albums !!!  

👍

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

You been talking to “ man in pub tonight machammed ?   

no mate just chilled joe and deerhunter tried been sarcastic so i’m back to talking gospel  

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

tongue ? look at the dog it’s how you’d expect your fit well bred bull grey to look isn’t it ??

I’m four pints in and set for the night so ignore me 😂 dogs are all broke and it’s foggy so you have the pleasure of my abuse. I actually like your dogs and you have the tenacity of a good terrier on crack so I don’t mind you either. 

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, OldPhil said:

I sometimes get pangs of regret, when I think of all the hundreds of photographs, that I have lost forever🤔 All those memories, cruely taken from me.

Then, I give my head a shake, chill out, and put it all down to fate,. facts are, my mind-set has changed drasticaly , so maybe,.. it's all for the best...

However,..I can certainly understand the pleasure that such images award other enthusiasts..

AK1A1539.JPG

Some time's I feel like chucking mine and a few diaries I have even from being 13 year's old on a bonfire as I know the past pleasures of walking the walk will never be done by my grandkids kids in this changing world..

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Some time's I feel like chucking mine and a few diaries I have even from being 13 year's old on a bonfire as I know the past pleasures of walking the walk will never be done by my grandkids kids in this changing world..

More reason then to keep and not burn. History. A quote popped into my head after reading this and it was in a Plummer book. Now I have upset everyone 🙂 Something like "there came a time when the quite men of the forest were no longer valued. A wise man said record those who hunted the fields and the forests as there will come a time when they will be looked on more favourably" or words to that effect. It inspired me at the time when most people thought that I was a proper weirdo because I hunted with dogs. 

Edited by eastcoast
quiet not quite
  • Like 1