• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morty, a filth generation lamper he tracked 7 cwd and a munty single handed during the day in January. Not to bad considering it was his first daytime jaunt out.   

Another of Maurice, tracked this and put it on the deck single handed in the middle of a field without the aid of fence or ditch, we got there it saw us panicked and full of adrenaline it managed to g

More tracking for the shooting clowns 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

You out every day and night with the dogs sort of impossible with a job 

what is a job ? been a slave working 12 hour days 7 days a week ? 

do people that work self employed still class as having a job ? 

3 hours ago, TOMO said:

Was a great night to lamp last night ...blowing a gale and a big rise in temperature like that is always great for lamping rabbits...

I was out shooting rabbits last night ...in fact every night this week...

Felt a bit sorry for one buck rabbit....I just dropped his mate...for him to run a few yards then come back and try to shag his mate....wouldn't leave her alone the dirty fecker lol....watched him for a good two mins trying every which way to mount his dead mate...just watched him through the NV...then laid him to rest...

Dropped the 100 yarder last night for the first time in ages only 3 though...but nice to run it put again 

What a way to go. When I leave this mortal toil I'd be happy to go like that, (not with a rabbit) and not with you watching for two minuets though. 😂

17 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I’m self employed 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

You dosser

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Deerhunter1 said:

How do you find the deerhound crosses? Wouldn’t mind seeing a decent one run at some point, only saw 1 years back that came off platts, it was ok caught a few bits here and there but nothing special. Did see a deerhound x bull x grey one night though and even though they’re not my usual type I’d have owned that one no problem

There was a couple of litters bred that way out of dee( pyes brother) in the early 90s if I remember right big old lumps the linings were a bit and miss but when it worked it was decent