5 hours ago, joe ox said:

The one thing that I never enjoyed was driving motorways and the hundreds of miles I had to put in, not so bad on the way there with the adrenaline/excitement of what is coming. Pulling onto the motorway at six in the morning after a long night with a few hundred + mile to get home no adrenaline to keep you awake anymore, trying not to fall asleep at the wheel 🤢 beam me home scotty, ok for the dogs 🥰

49546003_2434650699902742_3678375597643399168_n.jpg

Nothing worse than that long drive home,lamping hangover we call it.

• Like 1

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morty, a filth generation lamper he tracked 7 cwd and a munty single handed during the day in January. Not to bad considering it was his first daytime jaunt out.   

Another of Maurice, tracked this and put it on the deck single handed in the middle of a field without the aid of fence or ditch, we got there it saw us panicked and full of adrenaline it managed to g

More tracking for the shooting clowns 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

I Always Cwtch up for a few hrs,get some shut eye...then do the 'death run' home in the  morning traffic  ,with anything more than a few rabbits...your asking for trouble driving about far from home,any place rural these days,day or night...even worse if your got a few well worked terriers and not a permission slip in site😬🙈IMG-20191123-WA0001.jpg.d852245fb59e356264a56b638c8c2a0c.jpg

Get a van , make a company insure said van with a company , never get pulled , even sign write it just think your on a call out 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, FUJI said:

If you had been before the court's before & lost dog's etc & or are out very regularly & having to drive long distances to work your dog's then I think what you've wrote would be very different in my opinion 😉

That’s 100% correct if you don’t take 2 motors your goosed there is no way on this earth any quarry gets in motor with dogs with me and yes a have left stuff a will admit it not right a know but just way it is.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

That’s 100% correct if you don’t take 2 motors your goosed there is no way on this earth any quarry gets in motor with dogs with me and yes a have left stuff a will admit it not right a know but just way it is.

Alas you know the true way of the jedi

1 hour ago, Wales1234 said:

Get a van , make a company insure said van with a company , never get pulled , even sign write it just think your on a call out 

Yeah I used to take my dog on call out with me where i used to work 

20 minutes ago, Penda said:

Yeah I used to take my dog on call out with me where i used to work 

What im doing at the moment im all over rural wales and England in my van early mornings and late some times never been pulled people don’t even look twice 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, joe ox said:

On his way shortly after the picture was taken. 2021 rut.

IMGP1445.JPG

I've not had as many fallow bucks as you by the sounds of it joe I remember the 1st 1 I ever had with my pals in the old subaru days nice size animal I couldnt believe the dogs had dropped it there was a small half x bitch only you bred off joe smiths stuff belonged to my mate who got killed September the year before she had the heart of a lion can remember it chucking her through the air great experience as a young whipper snapper

• Like 1
21 hours ago, joe ox said:

I was waiting for that to draw you in, you take the bait every time, you just cannot help being an idiot 🤣 I could explain and make you look stupid again but why should I you make yourself look bitter and stupid without much or any help 🤣

Don’t argue with fools Joe, they’ll get you down to their level and beat you with experience mate 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Bits n bobs said:

Don’t argue with fools Joe, they’ll get you down to their level and beat you with experience mate 

ye joe already said that lol you both got something more then cow hocked cart horses in common lol