Sold as Seen.

8 minutes ago, mackem said:

Deliverance was fantastic, wilderness,rednecks and bows. Women are for poofs is from Layer Cake. 

Never watched it mate. But will give it a try.

Edited by jukel123

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The level of conversation on thl is just fckin mind blowing. 

Horrible c@nts were ever they are from.

I watched one recently called bull it was a bit like dead mans shoes but a lot darker it's worth a watch

2 hours ago, jukel123 said:

How about this one I was taught. You go to a ceremony where you drink the blood and eat the body of a dead geezer. Only he's not dead. This makes you feel holy and gets you a free pass into heaven. He can get angry if you commit sins and put you in hell. But hey, he really loves you.

And they wear little silver facsimiles of the instrument of torture that was used to kill the person that was either the god, or his son,  or possibly they are the same person, if you believe the Council of Nicaea, they worship.

Amen.

• Like 1

I've just watched 'dead mans shoes' again. Absolute classic

For all round entertainment I like the rise of the footsoldier films. I know they are taking it to far now but for violent films they are easy watching and quite funny 

• Thanks 1
34 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I've just watched 'dead mans shoes' again. Absolute classic

For all round entertainment I like the rise of the footsoldier films. I know they are taking it to far now but for violent films they are easy watching and quite funny 

How dare you imbue dead men’s shoes to the level of “ mickey , you no good c**t ! I’m down ten large you couldn’t con a ten year old with it “ 

Football factory to me is the absolute bottom of the barrel for me entertainment wise 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Football factory to me is the absolute bottom of the barrel for me entertainment wise 

Snobby f****r 😂.....i liked it personally.....and its still by far the most accurate football hooligan film out there.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Snobby f****r 😂.....i liked it personally.....and its still by far the most accurate football hooligan film out there.

Nah , you make me all wrong , that’s the base of all I can tolerate . I can’t go lower and them foot soldier films are an Afront to decency 

10 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Same here went for 2 weeks a couple of months back and came home after the first week couldnt stand the place !

Proper shit there, everyone else stayed out there, They all thought I wouldn’t go, I payed for flight back and I was off that evening was glad to land back home. 

I preferred Turkey to be honest food was much better as was hotel and the rapists weren’t so fascinated with blonde hair ! 

11 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

The rapists weren’t so fascinated with blonde hair ! 

Reminds me of the lara logan case, she estimates she was sexually assaulted by 200-300 blokes in the center of Cairo.