Yemen and the Red Sea

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amazing we can send British navy into action in the red sea but they can't patrol our southern border 

I don’t mean this as a dig at anyone, it’s a genuine thought so here gos….. Actually, who gives a f**k or why do we give a f**k ?……. The U.K. is absolutely f****d, as in f****d !……I was talk

Tax has never been higher, car insurance has doubled as far as I can tell. They're getting more than their pound of flesh whilst we live in austerity swamped with illegal migrants....an underfunded so

Posted Images

How long until the French start Trying to flog exocet missiles or shitty raffael planes  to our enemies? Still, it's not like we can't chase their crap over made up boundaries and just bomb the shit out of it anyway 😄

1 hour ago, Jonjon79 said:

Fine by me if it upsets the other mob 👍🏻

Just what they want, create the shit in Israel and now it’s come to the streets of the uk ! 

thousands in London today chanting Yemen Yemen make us proud turn another ship around ! And also from the river to the sea. 

all in the name of Judaism such a little population of people creating the biggest unrest in history. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Just what they want, create the shit in Israel and now it’s come to the streets of the uk ! 

thousands in London today chanting Yemen Yemen make us proud turn another ship around ! And also from the river to the sea. 

all in the name of Judaism such a little population of people creating the biggest unrest in history. 

Not Hamas kidnapping and murdering a thousand civilians then...

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I'd rate em as bad as each other...... picking a side between Jews and Muslims is like chickens arguing what's best, kievs or nuggets 

I agree in regards to Israel Palestine (prior to last incident), but if you're talking about which is the lesser evil , I'll take the Jews all day, not blowing themselves up all over Europe , stabbing people enforcing sharia law on British streets , controlling freedom of speech etc etc. I just don't like islam at all , I guess it doesn't help that the worst of them are often British in passport. 

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Borr said:

I agree in regards to Israel Palestine (prior to last incident), but if you're talking about which is the lesser evil , I'll take the Jews all day, not blowing themselves up all over Europe , stabbing people enforcing sharia law on British streets , controlling freedom of speech etc etc. I just don't like islam at all , I guess it doesn't help that the worst of them are often British in passport. 

Can't disagree with that....but those Jews will quite happily encourage those bombers and extremists to head to the west. The Jews are very pro open borders.....for everywhere except Israel 🤣

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Can't disagree with that....but those Jews will quite happily encourage those bombers and extremists to head to the west. The Jews are very pro open borders.....for everywhere except Israel 🤣

No more than Merkel and Blair or any of the rotten lot since.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Borr said:

No more than Merkel and Blair or any of the rotten lot since.

Again can't disagree.....I'd say they are all in the same globalist club. 

Screenshot_20240114-094852.png

Edited by DIDO.1
UKDEFENCEJOURNAL.ORG.UK

Figures reveal a cumulative deficit of 22,350 in the Basic Training Starts (BTS) targets for the British Army...

We're doomed if our goverment keeps getting us involved in others shite over continent. Because I'm a big believer that putin for some reason will show the whole of Europe by sinking out little Island that's sat out here on its own. Before this Russia really had no significant threat from us. We voted out of the E.U we wanted to be independent again. But for some reason we're still dealing with other people shite. I'm shocked on these numbers. The Government should bring it into play that all teens leaving school should do some general training for times like this. Specially these plums that just want to walk the streets in gangs committing crime. I believe abit of modern discipline and training would bring the decent side out of these lads. Give them something to be proud of and feel abit of worth from our country guys just my thought. 

58 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:
UKDEFENCEJOURNAL.ORG.UK

Figures reveal a cumulative deficit of 22,350 in the Basic Training Starts (BTS) targets for the British Army...

We're doomed if our goverment keeps getting us involved in others shite over continent. Because I'm a big believer that putin for some reason will show the whole of Europe by sinking out little Island that's sat out here on its own. Before this Russia really had no significant threat from us. We voted out of the E.U we wanted to be independent again. But for some reason we're still dealing with other people shite. I'm shocked on these numbers. The Government should bring it into play that all teens leaving school should do some general training for times like this. Specially these plums that just want to walk the streets in gangs committing crime. I believe abit of modern discipline and training would bring the decent side out of these lads. Give them something to be proud of and feel abit of worth from our country guys just my thought. 

As valid as that might be the sailors marines and airmen who were part of the recent actions would’ve been buzzing. They joined for exactly what has happened over the past few months. The crew of HMS Diamond have dealt with one of the most complex air attacks experienced by anyone since at least the Falklands. You can’t have a military and expect them to be taken seriously or be any good if you will only deploy them when enemy paratroops are descending on British soil.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

As valid as that might be the sailors marines and airmen who were part of the recent actions would’ve been buzzing. They joined for exactly what has happened over the past few months. The crew of HMS Diamond have dealt with one of the most complex air attacks experienced by anyone since at least the Falklands. You can’t have a military and expect them to be taken seriously or be any good if you will only deploy them when enemy paratroops are descending on British soil.

We definitely need more recruiting though mate. A big drop in numbers that. It's about financial being looked after after leaving the military that puts dampeners on today's military in the UK. Well anywhere really when you think about it. There was a time when money didn't come into it many 100s of years ago. It was fight for your land or the threats of your land that may be taken over in years to come. Today we live with our heads in the clouds thinking that since Germany invaded Europe an we defeated them. That this kind of war won't happen again because we've not seen any conflict. But many countries still hold that grudge against the west. And like America they've Always been on forum with keeping there military at the top of there game. A do believe that if putin was to start with Europe that us the british would be the first he would try wipe out with being just a little island. And to show the rest of Europe how easy it would be. The whole of the west isn't ready for a force like Russia , China & Iran and many more countries that are behind Russia & China. We've been walking around with the blinkers on for so many years. All our money is spent mainly on items that are made in China & other eastern countries.. We've definitely lost our ways us brits. 

Bottom left guys that's what we're up against in our country now. Many converting to Islam. A could of kicked the telly threw yesterday seeing that sick as a dog. A couldn't of enjoyed the match sat there. Spoilt supper too last night seeing that. 

Screenshot_20240115_134722_Chrome.jpg

There was a retired Rear Admiral on tv the other day; he said a London tube driver gets paid twice as much as the sailor driving the type 45 destroyer fighting in the Red Sea.

Kind of puts it into perspective…..

Cheers.