Boots,Bear & Rose..

1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

hey up pal, i often wondered what her reaction would be with a kill, now i no, crackin little dog was that, thanks for sharing

She would get fired into anything honestly,she's been into fox,boar,red deer you name it, obviously after they had been shot though 👀

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This was how Bear was every single day for a month after breaking his neck then another pic of him as he is now,I never went to bed for 30 day's,I turned him over every 2 hours to prevent him getting

Here's Boots on one of the many occasions I've worked him until almost his last breath,the dog has no quit in him,Bear & Rose his pups are exactly the same,all these dog's would lay their life on

Hope everyone has had a decent season running their dogs 👍🏻 ..another one comes to an end & that's about it for my old mongrel Boots too,he's let me know the past 4 or 5 trip's out he's had enough

Posted Images

17 hours ago, dytkos said:

Top tale Andy 💯 

How old is Don now? My Celt went on at 15, a year back.

Cheers, D.

Here's old Don right now D out on our second wander today,he only gets out twice daily nowadays but I may take him for a wander up the mountains on Xmas Day morning just for old times sake,he can still put a few miles in,he's just about totally blind & deaf now but a tracking collar on him & he should be fine..I'd bet my life if one of the other's flipped one over he'd soon be able to see ok haha 

1702904643049-01.jpeg

• Like 15
37 minutes ago, FUJI said:

Here's old Don right now D out on our second wander today,he only gets out twice daily nowadays but I may take him for a wander up the mountains on Xmas Day morning just for old times sake,he can still put a few miles in,he's just about totally blind & deaf now but a tracking collar on him & he should be fine..I'd bet my life if one of the other's flipped one over he'd soon be able to see ok haha 

1702904643049-01.jpeg

Did Don ever cover a bitch ? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, FUJI said:

1702904643049-01.jpeg

Spot on mate thanks. 👍 

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

This was Bear after breaking his neck,I used a heated back massager on him to help with revival of damaged nerves he received from his accident,he didn't mind it at all,in fact he quite enjoyed it. 

IMG_20210825_082311.jpg

• Like 3
4 hours ago, FUJI said:

Yeah he has a few litters on the ground matey

Did he produce many gooduns? I would have thought you would have carried on with that type of breeding rather than the saluki bred stuff going off your previous dogs but they obviously serve you well.

8 hours ago, FUJI said:

This is Rose as a pup,before she broke her leg & when she had teeth & a pretty unmarked face 👀

IMG_20210722_094129.jpg

Was it this bitch that was in one of darcey's books?   Pic was of her behind a hare, similar to this pic.

You put the pic up on this site.  Think I commented with, 'now THAT is a picture'?

On 16/12/2023 at 08:16, FUJI said:

Bear at 10 month's old with his sire Boots.. without splitting hair's Boots is 5/8 Grey 3/8 Saluki & the dam of Bear a bitch we have here called Roxy is 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull so Bear is like his sire in that he too is 5/8 Grey but with him being 3/16 Saluki 3/16 Bull compared to Boots just being 3/8 Saluki 

2021-03-03-35.jpg

These dogs are lucky to be with the right owner, a real credit to you FUJI. 

Keep on keeping on mate 👍 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Boots has actually been put into a 'Where's Wally' type book over in the USA 😂 ..bloody dog gets himself everywhere,the same company also have him in one of their calenders for 2024 too,I'm awaiting delivery from the US of this,be a laugh if nothing else, hopefully one of the grandchildren will enjoy finding Boots 😁

Screenshot_2023-12-19-07-54-33-158_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Screenshot_2023-12-19-07-54-58-392_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

• Like 4

Still makes me laugh when people say Salukis are not to be trusted with livestock,learn them young & you won't ever have an issue..all this if it takes bigger stuff it's bound to go for sheep bollox is exactly that..

2021-03-03-24.jpg

• Like 3