How f***ing cruel….

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never click on them videos can’t stomach it. Agree with what you say . It’s odd how they seem to think it’s ok to be so cruel. They must have screw lose. I can’t even be cruel to a fish I try to dis

Totally agree, folks have said to me plenty of times “how can you kill your animals after you got to know them” but I always tell them the same: They come here, they have a nice free range life,

This thread has really struck a cord with me. This is why I am raising my own meat. Have any of you complaining researched the UK commercial meat industry? No different to the dogs in the original vid

Posted Images

I never click on them videos can’t stomach it. Agree with what you say . It’s odd how they seem to think it’s ok to be so cruel. They must have screw lose. I can’t even be cruel to a fish I try to dispatch cleanly as I can 

Edited by terryd
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

The Greeks are as bad. I've seen lots of dogs tied to tin barrels , standing in their own shit and their necks rubbed raw with being restrained by chains or ropes. Their 'kennels' must be incredibly hot in summer and too cold in winter  When me and the Mrs talk about Zante, we always call it the island of tortured dogs. They would start to howl with frustration at 4 in the morning. But what about the way we intensively farm chicken here? Not good.

Those chinks look like Michelin men. Too many western McDonald's I guess.lol

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

If you hunt with or work a dog ,there's no way you can say that's OK, they are sick cnuts ,if karma exists I hope it catches up with them ! 

They have little compassion for humans, so animals are well down the list.

I gave a fly fishing lesson to a couple recently, the woman was Chinese. She couldn't understand why you would dispatch your catch, she wanted to put a stringer through their gills and leave them in the water alive! Something about keeping them fresh and I suppose she had a point. I told her that she would never buy a fish as fresh as that fish in the UK, unless you knew the skipper of a fishing boat or you went to a fish farm. I proceeded to tell her if you want it really fresh, I'll gut it for you and you can eat it now 😁

I think the old tiddly's think that stressing the meat does something for the flavour. I always thought it was to the detriment of the flavour, but who knows...

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
39 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

The Greeks are as bad. I've seen lots of dogs tied to tin barrels , standing in their own shit and their necks rubbed raw with being restrained by chains or ropes. Their 'kennels' must be incredibly hot in summer and too cold in winter  When me and the Mrs talk about Zante, we always call it the island of tortured dogs

Spain likewise,the piano dance with galagos,50,000 a year?

Those Chinese in the clip some of them certainly lived through communism,hard times,no empathy for people and certainly no empathy for animals,the current generation Z’s and alpha’s have different mentalities.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Oh...right...never herd that term before..

Is that a real number of dogs hanged...or is it some number cooked up by the antis

Don’t know if it’s the real number mate,same as the 20 million dogs eaten annually in China,something I read,seen pics of hung dogs in Spain,there’s a guy lives local to me in Surrey,posh bloke,he has a few rescue Galgo.

5 minutes ago, mackem said:

Everyone here uses stringers,all the tackle shops sell them.

A71284FC-3DA8-4CC1-9FF0-909DBE22A36B.jpeg

Yes I watched some kid in South East Asia the other day on YouTube using them stringers he made catapults that fired an arrow to catch fish...then strung them like that...

Made a catty out of a bike peddle with the big cog attached...clever really

• Like 1