Choosing the Right E-Bike for Hunting

3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Sled dogs or a snow mobile this time of yr where you are👍

Skidoo trails just opening up,I think the local ones are December 1.

E-bikes are big here,cover a lot of ground quickly and quietly,the brother-in-law has one,times are changing.

B7A8BDF9-E3D1-4E3E-B494-3BF746002DF2.jpeg

F72C45A5-FA81-4773-9E83-53D4E79ED1E8.jpeg

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Councilestatekid said:

Was over in Bradford couple of months ago they were gangs of kids all on them up and down roads all with balaclavas on. Think alot of the youths over there are wild flying past us 3 or 4 on a motorbike but was in a few of the rougher areas 🤣🤣

Very popular  with drug runners up and down the uk...lots of wrong uns in Northface riding them around my way with no helmets on....brings it on top for decent folk who have them and use them responsibly...my boy and his cousins only use them with an adult present,same as their Scramblers...

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

When does an electric bicycle become an electric motor bike ?

I tried on line to see what needed a cbt, license, insurance, etc , and what didn’t, but couldn’t really make sense of it.

Cheers.

Have to have peddles ,If they go faster than 22 mph ,then they classed as a motorbike👍

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Calm down Doris !……I just meant, it’s funny how things move on.

It used to be all “what’s better lads?, scooby ?, Landy ?, Van ?” and now we have gone all soy boy and green and are asking about “E-bikes” for going out ! Lol 

f**k me, I didn’t mean to start a big old commotion or anything !

Gayer than rainbow coloured hotpants on here now mate😙

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

i just thought if it had peddles mate didn’t know about speed

If its got peddles and goes over 22  or 26 mph its classed as a moped/motorbike mate last time i checked...they been stopping the silly Uber eats cnuts that deliver by us and checking the motors they are running😂..if your stopped on a sur ron etc by me...police seize them and they crush them...say good bye to 5k plus then....thats why we dont let the kids rip them round the estate 😉👍

• Like 2
6 hours ago, WILF said:

Calm down Doris !……I just meant, it’s funny how things move on.

It used to be all “what’s better lads?, scooby ?, Landy ?, Van ?” and now we have gone all soy boy and green and are asking about “E-bikes” for going out ! Lol 

f**k me, I didn’t mean to start a big old commotion or anything !

If he had more than 30 miles range he,d be over to level you out lol

• Haha 3
12 hours ago, chartpolski said:

When does an electric bicycle become an electric motor bike ?

I tried on line to see what needed a cbt, license, insurance, etc , and what didn’t, but couldn’t really make sense of it.

Cheers.

anything more than 250w and it needs legalising. MOT and insurance 

WWW.GOV.UK

Electric bikes meeting the EAPC regulations can be ridden on the road without being taxed, licensed or insured

Two wheel drive with fat puncture proof tires is the way to go, for rough terrain. I have a 2 x 750w bike with a 40 amp/hour battery and the battery lasts no time when doing hill, mud etc and that is with pedal assist and I only weigh 13.5 stone.

Just now, leegreen said:

Two wheel drive with fat puncture proof tires is the way to go, for rough terrain. I have a 2 x 750w bike with a 40 amp/hour battery and the battery lasts no time when doing hill, mud etc and that is with pedal assist and I only weigh 13.5 stone.

I call mine the Mobility Scooter

• Haha 1