Kids attacked near school

My heart goes out to the families with injured or worse. The outlook for these islands is not good I dread to think what they are going to be like in a few decades! I dont/carnt watch or listen to MSM it just makes me angry and I start to rant basically puts me in a frame of mind which I dont like to be in! THL is a better source of honest straight up news than the main stream media!

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shame the same couldnt be said for all those bypassers and big burly builders that  stood by and filmed Lee Rigby having his head hacked off🤔...the moment that happened...This country died a death..an

Simple as this lads being politically correct and leaving the gardai deal with it protective scum and government won't listen then something has to be done,historically in Ireland oppressed people res

No its not, its showing the c**ts in charge that the natives have had enough, if the government wont sort it then the people will at street level

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I hope it stays the same for you mate

I hope it stays the same for us all mate, I can still remember when this used to be us and, however negative I come across, I truly believe it could be again.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, WILF said:

The first person across the road to help the children was an Irish woman, she said then a group of people tackled the attacker.

The first person to tackle the bloke (who has been an Irish citizen for 20 years?)was a Brazilian national.

Just now, mackem said:

The first person to tackle the bloke (who has been an Irish citizen for 20 years?)was a Brazilian national.

Yeah, course he f***ing was and my uncle is Lord Nelson ! Lol 

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

It’s all out there in the public domain Wilf,he wasn’t born in Ireland but had citizenship,read the Irish times.The guy who stopped him was a Brazilian national working as a delivery driver.

6 minutes ago, WILF said:

It was a clever move by the media to announce that the "HERO" also was a foreigner. When a murderer is a foreigner, they try their best to hide that information.

Edited by EDDIE B
  • Like 5
15 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

It was a clever move by the media to announce that the "HERO" also was a foreigner. When a murderer is a foreigner, they try their best to hide that information.

And that mate, is exactly how it works !

Its no strange coincidence that every time these people commit some type of degradation the hero is always another f***ing oddment !……it’s almost as if to say “look how they benefit us all “…….but no, surely it couldn’t be that ?……nobody would be stupid enough to fall for it…..would they ?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

He and one of the teachers/minders tackled the attacker,..he was first at the bloke,

IMG-20231124-WA0008.jpg

I’m a massive fan of pantomime myself  mate ! Lol 

Edited by WILF