Kids attacked near school

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shame the same couldnt be said for all those bypassers and big burly builders that  stood by and filmed Lee Rigby having his head hacked off🤔...the moment that happened...This country died a death..an

Simple as this lads being politically correct and leaving the gardai deal with it protective scum and government won't listen then something has to be done,historically in Ireland oppressed people res

No its not, its showing the c**ts in charge that the natives have had enough, if the government wont sort it then the people will at street level

Posted Images

21 hours ago, WILF said:

I just have to ask…..why did you take a (all be it well composed) picture of the bill at the curry house ?…….

Most excellent composition mate, your wasted doing whatever you do…..I think you should take up Take-a-Way advertising photography full time ! 
Top marks young man 

Sarky fuucker :laugh: 

• Haha 1

Opinions are like arseholes.. we’ve all got one! And we’re fuucking allowed to have them ;)

I spent last night with Argentina (yes she’s a Nazi descendent, way too many jokes have been made jajaja), Cataluña, Spain and Honduras. In fact the wee lass from Honduras, I’m spending a bit of time about. One of my best friends is Indian. Why is Hull posting curry house receipts to prove he’s not a racist? :laugh: 

Point is, not every immigrant cnut is a cnut but for some damned reason that’s mostly what is Imported into the EU and forced onto it’s members, CNUTS!

A dickhead is a dickhead no matter the skin colour, politics or God!

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Opinions are like arseholes.. we’ve all got one! And we’re fuucking allowed to have them ;)

I spent last night with Argentina (yes she’s a Nazi descendent, way too many jokes have been made jajaja), Cataluña, Spain and Honduras. In fact the wee lass from Honduras, I’m spending a bit of time about. One of my best friends is Indian. Why is Hull posting curry house receipts to prove he’s not a racist? :laugh: 

Point is, not every immigrant cnut is a cnut but for some damned reason that’s mostly what is Imported into the EU and forced onto it’s members, CNUTS!

A dickhead is a dickhead no matter the skin colour, politics or God!

Looks like the new right wing ffs leader of the argies is a decendant too, hes no spaniard with the white skin and blue eyes, funny how when the jews come under attack he wins in government hahaha

9 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Admit McHull... you rushed to ger the jab and booster so you could get back in the Indian as soon as possible... the mask has slipped mate, we all know you now!! Lol

Oh God I’m creasing here, I’m fuucking crying..

Our K has you by the balls Hull :laugh: 

2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Looks like the new right wing ffs leader of the argies is a decendant too, hes no spaniard with the white skin and blue eyes, funny how when the jews come under attack he wins in government hahaha

I’m not gonna wade into that one but feel free to fill ya boots mate :laugh: 

I love this lady from Argentina, she’s a very good friend but yes, she’s a descendant and yes, I rip the shit out of her lol

26 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Oh God I’m creasing here, I’m fuucking crying..

Our K has you by the balls Hull :laugh: 

A little fun had earlier to while away a wet Sunday afternoon... I usually read his nonsense and leave it to Charts for education, todays own goals were too much to let go though...🤣

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

A little fun had earlier to while away a wet Sunday afternoon... I usually read his nonsense and leave it to Charts for education, todays own goals were too much to let go though...🤣

You’ve provided me with much amusement sir LMAO.

I’m genuinely still fuucking laughing 30mins later. People think I’m a fuucking nutter :laugh: 

Edited by mushroom
  • Haha 1
45 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I’m not gonna wade into that one but feel free to fill ya boots mate :laugh: 

I love this lady from Argentina, she’s a very good friend but yes, she’s a descendant and yes, I rip the shit out of her lol

If he felt the need to decamp to Argentina he must have been one of the naughty boys…..now, I need to know if he was Das Reich naughty or full on Totenkopfvarbande naughty ?

No rush, ask her tonight….tell me tomorrow ! Lol 

• Confused 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

If he felt the need to decamp to Argentina he must have been one of the naughty boys…..now, I need to know if he was Das Reich naughty or full on Totenkopfvarbande naughty ?

No rush, ask her tonight….tell me tomorrow ! Lol 

He? He is a she! :laugh: 

I trust this Argie over most, beautiful human being SHE is  ;) but she is still a Nazi descendent lol and that means you’re getting ripped.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

WTF? Radicalised? Nope! They fuuckers created radical lol. The Irish always have and hopefully always will, stand up for themselves. I can’t say nothing but I respect that. Same as the Catalans and Basque. I don’t agree with certain methods mind

• Like 1
6 hours ago, mushroom said:

He? He is a she! :laugh: 

I trust this Argie over most, beautiful human being SHE is  ;) but she is still a Nazi descendent lol and that means you’re getting ripped.

Well, I’m guessing She isn’t 102 so I was rather talking about her ancestor ! Lol 

• Haha 1