Geert Wilders wins dutch election

29 minutes ago, WILF said:

One look across the sea at the disaster that is the U.K. will tell anyone who cares to hear that this is what happens when you import the 3rd world.

Import the 3rd world, get the 3rd world…..it’s as simple and true as that mate.

What do you suggest, we all run away?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just my opinion but the UK government pretends to want to restrict immigration but allows more and more in. The Irish government doesn’t even pretend, they are quite open about welcoming immigran

The world turned just a little bit more  

Why’s everyone labelled far right that don’t want there kids to die lol 

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, mackem said:

I was stopped without my ID card in HK and no proof whatsoever that I was there legally as a resident,locked up for the day in TST nick with a load of Nigerians and mainland Chinese picked up in the sweep.

What do you expect with a mackem accent and your suspicious look?

Just now, mackem said:

I think I was in a suit and tie and quite well spoken lol.

Impossible. I had a good mate from Sunderland took me a fortnight to make out what he was saying. He had a Sunderland scarf which I'm sure he wore in bed. It was never off his neck.

Just now, jukel123 said:

Impossible. I had a good mate from Sunderland took me a fortnight to make out what he was saying. He had a Sunderland scarf which I'm sure he wore in bed. It was never off his neck.

I have been away longer than I lived there,the rough edges have worn smooth sir.

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, paulus said:

Being caught without your ID card in the forces is a chargeable offence. Being found guilty of that offence often leads to be f****d around on evenings for weeks on end Lol

I was perfectly safe from arrest with my Mrs. It would take more than 3 Italianos  to put her in cuffs.

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

VM.TIKTOK.COM

Who’s really in charge? #government #dougiesmith #politics #uk #exposed #power...

Vote ??? Lol 

It’s what you can do…..it’s easy, it’s legal and all it costs is 20 minutes of your time.

Jmho mate, but the “it’s no worth voting” lot is the reason these traitors keep getting elected, it’s just pure laziness because if they don’t try, they won’t know.

53 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Love him or hate him ?? Not heard many famous people use their platform to an advantage of the ordinary people 

IMG_0205.png

IMG_0204.png

IMG_0203.png

The reality is, small town Ireland has absolutely no concept of what’s coming for them….and why would they ?

The vast majority of ireland is rural, generations of family’s and relations…they have never experienced this or what it means.

But, things that we now find mundane in the U.K. these people would find highly shocking and that’s when they will get out on the street even in quiet communities…..they will come out a 1000 strong in little towns if they think someone got a parking ticket they shouldn’t have got.

Thats the difference lads. 

Edited by WILF
1 minute ago, WILF said:

The reality is, small town Ireland has absolutely no concept of what’s coming for them….and why would they ?

The vast majority of ireland is rural, generations of family’s and relations…they have never experienced this or what it means.

But, things they we now don’t mundane in the U.K. these people would find highly shocking and that’s when they will get out on the street even in quiet communities…..they will come out a 1000 string in little towns if they think someone got a parking ticket they shouldn’t have got.

Thats the difference lads. 

Guess we’re going to see , walking the streets won’t make no difference though.. 

the government are on there side, that’s why they’ve brought them here to disrupt and rape the country thing is with Ireland is it’s a lot smaller so it’s all going to happen a lot quicker. 

• Like 2